Hi everyone

  • ally @ hybrid-group.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 20, 2007
      Hope everyone is well...?

      I haven't been around for a while, very very busy with work,
      apologies...I know you're being well looked after by Alan and Rukes
      though :-)

      I've only given Remixed one listen so far, so need a few more before I
      give many opinions. My only two so far is that the Kosheen DJs mix
      will take me a bit of getting used to and I'm totally in love with the
      Keenan and Anderson Remix of 'I Know'. It makes me smile for some
      reason.

      Ally (List Owner...for those that don't remember me ;-)