Miles Maeda - Jett Bass (Hybrid House Mix) & Hybrid Remixed

  • Ben Abrams
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 7, 2007
      I've just made the mistake of buying this from Beatport. Possibly one of the most uninspiring tunes I've heard recently. 99.9% sure this isn't Hybrid even though it is down as one of their remixes on Beatport.

      On another note I'm sure some of you received the Distinctive email regarding the US release of Hybrid Remixed. I quote:

      Dave Seaman 10/10 `Loving the Deadmau5 mix'.
      James Talk 10/10 `The Deadset mix sounds ace!'.
      Solarstone 10/10 `Top stuff'.

      Matt Darey 8/10 `Very impressive!'.
      Trent Cantrelle 9/10 `Sick batch of remixes! Full support'.
      Armin Van Buuren 8/10 `Deadmau5 on fire again'.

      Not sure most of the subscribers to this list would concur with some of those comments!
    • Thomas Touzimsky
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 8, 2007
        I think the label comes from someone calling this kind of music "hybrid house", so it's more like a genre than an indicator of who did the mix. Sorry you spent your money on it...

        ..::// Thomas Touzimsky

        "While there are limits to success, your capacity for failure is infinite." - Aaron Williams