Gavin is clearing out his CDs for sale - 300+ items!

  • Gavin
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2007
      Hi all, sorry to be slightly off-topic but I know this will interest
      some of you....

      Over the years (many years in fact!) I've been accumulating CD singles
      from Australia, the UK, Europe, and the US. This is how some of you
      have catched Hybrid, BT and NuBreed goodies! I am currently doing a
      clearout and decided to get rid of ALL of them. That's around 350 titles.

      This is great for any of you looking for old gems released on labels
      like Deconstruction, Distinctive, Malarky, Cooltempo, and others. CD
      DJs who used to use vinyl will be especially interested. It's also
      great for people looking for early remixes by artists such as Rollo of
      Faithless, Rob Dougan, Sasha, The Grid, and many more. And it's great
      for people looking for old releases by Sunscreem, The Grid, Shara
      Nelson, and many many more.

      Plus there's the very last of my Hybrid spares - Alison Limerick, Rob
      Dougan Hybrid mix promos, Jez & Choopie, and more.

      The best thing to do is to search on ebay ensuring you choose by title
      and description. To limit it to my listings go Advanced Search and
      limit by my username gavin_stok.

      The full list of what I'm selling is here:
      http://search.ebay.com.au/_W0QQsassZgavin_stok

      Good luck all - if these don't sell they're probably heading for the bin!