Finished Symphony (Boom Jinx Remix)

  • James Warren
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 22, 2007
      Has anybody heard this or know if it's a separate release from the cd? Announced on the Boom Jinx website. Flicker and its remixes were superb so very interested to hear this.

      James
    • Chris
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 23, 2007
        His MySpace has a large clip (2mins 52sec) of it...but no more information on there about a release. Having heard the clip I wish this was on RE_Mixed rather than the Deadmau5 remix.

        Chris

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 23, 2007
          Yep, it was pointed out to me and I realised straight after posting that there's the same 2.52 audio clip up on his website, under the 'audio' section funnily enough ;)

          Certainly sounds better than the Deadmau5 version.

          James

          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 21, 2007
            The fantastic Boom Jinx Remix of Finished Symphony is now up on the
            new look Distinctive Website. The quality is a little poor (of the
            sound that is) but the track is awesome. Its baffles me why this wasnt
            on RE_Mixed

            Chris

            --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "James Warren" <james@...> wrote:

            Yep, it was pointed out to me and I realised straight after posting
            that there's the same 2.52 audio clip up on his website, under the
            'audio' section funnily enough ;)

            Certainly sounds better than the Deadmau5 version.

            James
          • andyrober
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 21, 2007
              If it was finished on the date it says on the Boom Jinx site I'd guess it wasn't in time to go on the album (Re_Mixed promos were already around then) or it was meant to be an exclusive to help sell the Finished Symphony Re_Mixed vinyl