RE: [Hybrid] Hybrid RE_MIXED - Version 3! (Final tracklist!)

  • Hybridesque ...
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 20, 2007
      Got it ordered already, Distinct'ive is the best place to order it from, 9.33GBP for us in the UK, and that's including delivery! Absolute bargain for a 2xCD.

      Jitesh.
      To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
      From: rukes@...
      Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2007 19:50:44 +0000
      Subject: [Hybrid] Hybrid RE_MIXED - Version 3! (Final tracklist!)

      So the third and final tracklist is now up. You can buy the album on

      Distinctive's website now.

      CD1:

      01 Until Tomorrow - Stefan Anion and Starfire Mix

      02 Just For Today - Jerome Sydenham Remix

      03 I Know - Keenan and Anderson Remix

      04 Falling Down - Kosheen DJs Remix

      05 Finished Symphony - Deadmau5 Remix

      06 If I Survive - Jerome Sydenham Remix

      07 Keep It In The Family - Tomboys Quirky Piano-Intro Version

      08 Higher Than A Skyscraper - Orbs Towers of Babel Mix

      09 Blackout - The Cinematic Orchestra Remix

      CD2:

      01 Finished Symphony - Deadset Play Nifty Remix

      02 Sleepwalking - Hybrids Original Mix

      03 Until Tomorrow - Serge Santiago Remix

      04 I Choose Noise - Elite Force Remix

      05 Last Man Standing - Group Therapy Remix

      06 Higher Than A Skyscraper - Boy 8-Bit Remix

      07 Theme From Wide Angle - Hybrids Rolling Thunder Mix

    • matrixdub
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 21, 2007
        So only 7 tracks we haven't heard and a potentially new version of
        Sleepwalking then?

        Gee, thanks for the new music DistinKtive.

        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Rukes" <rukes@...> wrote:

        > So the third and final tracklist is now up. You can buy the album on
        > Distinctive's website now.
        >
        > CD1:
        >
        > 01 Until Tomorrow - Stefan Anion and Starfire Mix
        >
        > 02 Just For Today - Jerome Sydenham Remix
        >
        > 03 I Know - Keenan and Anderson Remix
        >
        > 04 Falling Down - Kosheen DJs Remix
        >
        > 05 Finished Symphony - Deadmau5 Remix
        >
        > 06 If I Survive - Jerome Sydenham Remix
        >
        > 07 Keep It In The Family - Tomboys Quirky Piano-Intro Version
        >
        > 08 Higher Than A Skyscraper - Orbs Towers of Babel Mix
        >
        > 09 Blackout - The Cinematic Orchestra Remix
        >
        > CD2:
        >
        > 01 Finished Symphony - Deadset Play Nifty Remix
        >
        > 02 Sleepwalking - Hybrids Original Mix
        >
        > 03 Until Tomorrow - Serge Santiago Remix
        >
        > 04 I Choose Noise - Elite Force Remix
        >
        > 05 Last Man Standing - Group Therapy Remix
        >
        > 06 Higher Than A Skyscraper - Boy 8-Bit Remix
        >
        > 07 Theme From Wide Angle - Hybrids Rolling Thunder Mix

      • Thomas Touzimsky
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 22, 2007
          I count eleven tracks I couldn't get my hands on before. A free mp3 download or preview in a MySpace jukebox doesn't count in my book.

          ..::// Thomas