Oakenfold's Vexille film score (was [Hybrid] SAN ANTONIO???)

  • James
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 19, 2007
      The Hybrid/Oakenfold pairing might not be that strange if (and that's
      a pretty big 'if') Oakey is touring to promote the score he did for
      the Japanese CGI movie, "Vexille." The DJ that everyone loves to hate
      actually pumped out a surprisingly enjoyable 76 minutes of
      electronic/classical music, and I remember almost instantly thinking
      "Hybrid" when I started to listen to it.

      It's no HGW score by any means, but it's a definitely worthwhile
      listen in my opinion (MUCH more than 'A Lively Mind').

      - James M.

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Scott Moore <wizum2003@...> wrote:

      > probably Martha... they are listed by the local promoter to be
      playing in Atlanta in November with Oakey too... Is it just me or is
      that a little bit weird of a strange tandem? Hybrid and Oakenfold...
      And it states they are playing Live... can anyone confirm that?