Re: Hybrid soundalike (His Boy Elroy)

  • James
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 14, 2007
      Thanks for pointing us in his direction, Dr. Warren!

      I did a little search for him in Emusic and the iTunes store, and I
      found that he also has a podcast, much of which consists of numerous
      remix contest entries he's worked on. If this is his free stuff, I
      can't wait to hear the work he actually intends to make money from! ;-)

      James M.

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "James Warren" <james@...> wrote:

      > I'm sure most of you have heard of 'His Boy Elroy' but thought I'd
      mention here... He's been doing remixes for some time now (which
      Hybrid have used) and has just released his first ep (on Proton)...