Y4K: The 20th

  • Thomas Touzimsky
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2007
      Since many of us not only listen to Hybrid but the rest of the Distinct'ive artists as well, I thought the tracklist might be interesting.

      Disc 1

      Intro - Santos
      Apollo (General Midi Remix) - Way Out West
      Cherish (Adam Freeland Remix) - ILS
      Electro - Santos
      Falling Down (Kosheen DJ's Remix) - Hybrid
      Purple Freak - JDS
      Night Fighter (2007 Remix) - Christian J
      Gimme What You Got (Alex Metric Remix) - Black Daniel
      I Choose Noise (Elite Force Remix) - Hybrid
      Never Gonna Stop The Show (Dylan Rhymes Remix) - General Midi
      Cold Drink, Hot Girl - Jody Wisternoff
      If I Survive (Jerome Sydenham Remix) - Hybrid

      Disc 2

      Apollo (General Midi Mix) - Way Out West
      Never Gonna Stop The Show (Way Out West Remix) - General Midi
      Cherish (Adam Freeland Mix) - ILS
      Purple Freak - JDS
      Nightfighter (Christian J's 2007 Remix) - Christian J
      Gimme What You Got (Alex Metric Remix) - Black Daniel
      I Choose Noise (Elite Force Remix) - Hybrid
      Cold Drink, Hot Girl - Jody Wisternoff
      Just For Today (Jerome Sydenham Dub) - Hybrid

      Judging from the tracklist, Disc 1 seems to be a mix set, while Disc
      2 is unmixed.

      ..::// Thomas Touzimsky

      "After you finish the first 90% of a project, you have to finish the
      other 90%." - Michael Abrash
    • dcraig@nmt.edu
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 3, 2007
        Oh good, does that mean the fantastic Way Out West Remix of Never Gonna Stop The Show is finally going to get more than just an MP3 release?

        -Dan