The Breakdown with Hybrid - 13th October, Brighton, UK

  • thebreakdown40
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 21, 2007
      Hi everyone!

      Just letting you all know that Hybrid will be doing a full Ableton
      Live DJ set with us and J Me (Ex Hybrid scratch DJ while they toured
      with the band). Anyone who has been to the Concorde 2 in Brighton
      will know that it is the ONLY club worthy of watching Hybrid at.

      We are also adding an extra 8K of sound to the front room of the club
      and a full-on visual show.

      Tickets are available on ticketweb and I hope you can all make it for
      the show!

      http://www.ticketweb.co.uk/user/?
      region=gb_south&query=detail&event=235632

      Queue jumps are available on request.
    • RICHARD LUND
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 22, 2007
        WOW !!!

        J Me is playing also .... damn .... maybe someone could get us a copy of Sim On Pure (lol)

        Anyway of getting a recording of this show ??

        RICK

        To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.comFrom: david@...: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 13:53:53 +0000Subject: [Hybrid] The Breakdown with Hybrid - 13th October, Brighton, UK

        Hi everyone!Just letting you all know that Hybrid will be doing a full Ableton Live DJ set with us and J Me (Ex Hybrid scratch DJ while they toured with the band). Anyone who has been to the Concorde 2 in Brighton will know that it is the ONLY club worthy of watching Hybrid at. We are also adding an extra 8K of sound to the front room of the club and a full-on visual show.Tickets are available on ticketweb and I hope you can all make it for the show!http://www.ticketweb.co.uk/user/?region=gb_south&query=detail&event=235632Queue jumps are available on request.

      • Darrin Maunders
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 22, 2007
          Remember to wear your musicians earplugs folks. ER20's. A tenner. A
          tenner to stop yourself going deaf or getting tinnitus. If not then
          don't stand too close to the speakers and take regular breaks in a
          chillout space where the music is not blasting. Just a heads up from
          your caring tinnitus sufferer. :P

          > We are also adding an extra 8K of sound to the front room of the club
          > and a full-on visual show.
          >
          > .

        • thebreakdown40
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 23, 2007
            I'm afraid we can't record the show so I would try to make it down
            if you get the chance! Lat time we had this line-up it went off!