gig at sheffield ???

  • thwibble
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 11, 2007
      Lookin to go up to sheffield to see the boys DJ set on Oct 5th as seen
      on tour list on hybrid site. however, there is no listing of this gig
      on the sheffield uni 'fusion and foundry' site! Anyone got any info on
      same.......Thanks.....Gaz
    • thebreakdown40
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 21, 2007
        If it's not going on, we have Hybrid playing for us in Brighton on 13th
        October. Other side of the country but will be a good show!