DJ/ Live Tour Dates

  • Simon Chilvers
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 13, 2007
      WOW..... haven't seen it this bleak in a while??

      http://www.hybrid-group.com/livedjdates.asp

      Is this true?? Or are there dates that Ally doesn't know about?

      Si

    • kate.williams@kennet.gov.uk
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 22, 2007
        RSVP! Can't see the live dj dates - what are they?!

        "Simon Chilvers" <schilvers@...>
        Sent by: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
        13/08/2007 14:44
        Please respond to
        HybridUK@yahoogroups.com

        HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
        cc

        Subject
        [Hybrid] DJ/ Live Tour Dates

        WOW..... haven't seen it this bleak in a while??

        http://www.hybrid-group.com/livedjdates.asp

        Is this true?? Or are there dates that Ally doesn't know about?

        Si

        Kate Williams
        Conservation
        Email: kate.williams@...
        Kennet District Council
        Tel No: ext. 830
        Fax No:
        Web Site: http://www.kennet.gov.uk

        Please do not print out this email unless absolutely necessary. Save
        energy and paper!

        ********** Confidentiality Notice **********

        This e-mail (including attachments) is confidential and may be covered by
        legal professional privilege. If you are not the intended recipient you
        must not print, copy or distribute it. If you have received this e-mail
        in error, please notify us immediately by replying to this e-mail and
        delete this e-mail from your system.

        Internet Communications are not necessarily secure, and therefore Kennet
        District Council does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of
        this message. Any views or opinions presented are those of the author and
        do not necessarily represent those of Kennet District Council. Anyone
        replying by email to the author of this message (or emailing anyone else,
        using the '@...' address), is advised that such emails may be
        read by persons other than the intended recipient.

        Kennet District Council has taken every reasonable precaution to ensure
        that an attachment to this e-mail has been checked for any viruses. Kennet
        District Council cannot, however, accept liability for any damage
        sustained as a result of software viruses and strongly advise that you
        carry out your own virus checks before opening any attachment.

        Thank you

      • Ben Abrams
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 22, 2007
          Think this has been said before but it is always worth checking
          Hybridsoundsystem.com for DJ/Live dates and general news. It used
          to be poorly updated but things seem have improved since the updated
          version was rolled out for the I Choose Noise release.

          Aug 2007 25th LIVE Fuengirola Castle, Spain. Details coming soon
          26th DJ Jersey, Pure

          _
          > This email has been scanned by the MessageLabs Email Security
          System.

          _