20:20 cricket coverage

  • jamesw2020
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 4, 2007
      Odd title I know. I've just been watching Sky's 20:20 coverage and the bed for the opening montage sounded awesome and very Hybrid. The strings sounded like Keep it in the Family, but I can't find a remix of that track. Anyone know what it is?

      Thanks
      James
    • Thomas Touzimsky
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 4, 2007
        Might be "Immaculate" from the Scores CD... uses strings similar to
        "Keep It...".

        "Ultimatum" I mean...

        ..::// Thomas Touzimsky

        > Odd title I know. I've just been watching Sky's 20:20 coverage and
        > the bed for the opening montage sounded awesome and very Hybrid.
        > The strings sounded like Keep it in the Family, but I can't find a
        > remix of that track. Anyone know what it is?
      • chrismix50