!st post

  • ox686
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 29, 2007
      Hey everyone,

      1st time i've posted on here. Thought it was about time i did. Just remembered an old post on here about Hybrid dream collaborations. Been listening to various pieces by Clint Manssel tonight. Thought that would make an awesome combo.
    • RICHARD LUND
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 30, 2007
        Isnt Clint one of the original members of Pop Will Eat Itself ??

        RICK

        From: "ox686" <steveoxborrow@...>

        Hey everyone,

        1st time i've posted on here. Thought it was about time i did. Just remembered an old post on here about Hybrid dream collaborations. Been listening to various pieces by Clint Manssel tonight. Thought that would make an awesome combo.
      • jtstarkiller
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 31, 2007
          Indeed he was. My favorite material from him is definitely his score to The Fountain. Absolutely amazing.