OT: James Warren - Way Out West Remix & Original Production Part II

  • James Warren
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 19, 2007
      Apologies for the delay in getting this out but here's a link for those who haven't already seen it or who wanted notification of its existence. Apologies also to the those who have no interest in its existence!

      For those that know him from a previous life on here, Vinnie was a great help on putting this together.

      http://www.mixdepot.net/JamesWarren/WayOutWestRemixandOriginalProductionPartII

      'Another great tribute mix, it's nice to hear someone doing things a bit differently and making the effort to make their own re-edits, top marks' - Jody Wisternoff

      01. Way Out West - Killa (Edit)
      02. Kosheen - Hungry (Way Out West Unreleased Mix)
      03. Liquid Child - Diving Faces (Way Out West Mix
      04. Roni Size - Share The Fall (Way Out West Mix)
      05. Unicorn - Unicorn (Way Out West Dub)
      06. X-Press 2 - Tranz Euro Xpress (Way Out West Remix)
      07. BT - Shame (Way Out West Mix)
      08. The Orb - Toxygene (Way Out West Begbie Mix)
      09. Caspar Pound - Pioneers of the Warped Groove (Way Out West Mix)
      10. Lost Witness - Happiness Happening (Way Out West Mix)
      11. Subliminal Cuts - Le Voie Le Soleil (Way Out West Dub)
      12. Dubstar - Not So Manic Now (Way Out West Prophecy Dub)
      13. Opus 3 - Fine Day (Way Out West Mix) [JW 'Subliminal Cuts' Mash-Up]
      14. Lightning Seeds - Life's Too Short (Way Out West Dub Mix)
    • Trisram Dawahoo
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 20, 2007
        Thanks for this - look forward to listening to it!

        For others that don't know - MixDepot is a really cool DJ mix hosting site with alot of different genres of electronic music. I thoroughly cained this at work as they are legal downloads and its a great way to discover new artists.

        Top tunes on tap - wicked!
      • laserlight007@tampabay.rr.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 23, 2007
          I must say this mix ix awsome. Thx for the info about mix depot.

          ---- Trisram Dawahoo <tris_d@...> wrote:
          Thanks for this - look forward to listening to it!

          For others that don't know - MixDepot is a really cool DJ mix hosting site with alot of different genres of electronic music. I thoroughly cained this at work as they are legal downloads and its a great way to discover new artists.

          Top tunes on tap - wicked!
        • ldinmichigan
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 14, 2007
            Quick question:

            Any idea where I could find a standalone copy of Way Out West's remix of Kosheen 'Hungry'.

            Any help would be appreciated.

            [[[Moderator (Alan) says: I'm gonna take a punt and say that the word "Unreleased" in the title is fairly indicative of its availability ;) ]]]

          • dcraig@nmt.edu
            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 16, 2007
              If what he used was originally unmixed then he's got some friend's in high
              places. That Opus 3 is even MORE rare then the Kosheen one is.

              Dan

              Message 6 of 6 , Aug 17, 2007
                what i was hoping for was maybe a spliced out version of that song
                from the compilation as i lack the proper software to do it myself