Remix of Club to Death by Rob D?

  • John Park
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 15, 2007
      By any chance, would anybody know where I could find the Hybrid remix of Club to Death by Rob Dugan? It's not available on the ITunes store for download and so if anybody know of an online store where I could download that track, then I would appreciate it. Thanks

      [[[Moderator (Alan) says: That'd be 'Clubbed to Death', of course.]]]
    • Ben Abrams
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 22, 2007
        There are two promo CDs that pop up on Ebay occasionally, both on
        Cheeky Records.

        One has 5 tracks and contains the full length Hybrid mix. The other
        has only 1 track (the Hybrid Radio Edit). Both were released in 2002

        There is also the maxi CD single 2002 release which has the Hybrid
        Remix (JH Edit).

        Not sure about its availability digitally.

        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, John Park <art02boy@...> wrote:

        > By any chance, would anybody know where I could find the Hybrid
        remix of Club to Death by Rob Dugan? It's not available on the ITunes
        store for download and so if anybody know of an online store where I
        could download that track, then I would appreciate it. Thanks

        > [[[Moderator (Alan) says: That'd be 'Clubbed to Death', of
        course.]]]

      • Thomas Touzimsky
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 25, 2007
          > One has 5 tracks and contains the full length Hybrid mix. The other
          > has only 1 track (the Hybrid Radio Edit). Both were released in 2002
          >
          > There is also the maxi CD single 2002 release which has the Hybrid
          > Remix (JH Edit).

          I always thought the JH Edit was the Radio Edit...? Good to know,
          thanks. :-) *keeps another eye on eBay*

          ..::// Thomas Touzimsky

          "While there are limits to success, your capacity for failure is
          infinite." - Aaron Williams
        • nicolaj_sj
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 25, 2007
            --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Ben Abrams" <benjabrams@...> wrote:

            I happen to have that Edit. It's around 3:29 mins. I managed to find
            a 4:29 version though it was in a bad sound quialty.