Re: [Hybrid] RE: I Choose Noise: Remix Pack #2 details

  • Thomas Touzimsky
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 12 2:34 PM
      Now that they are available since last Monday, any idea when the
      Elite Force/FFS mixes will be available via Beatport (WAV)?

      ..::// Thomas Touzimsky
    • Rukes
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 13 4:02 AM
        Beatport is very slow lately, missing release dates like crazy. The
        tracks are up now, of course backdated to when they SHOULD have been
        released...

        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Thomas Touzimsky <tto@...> wrote:

        > Now that they are available since last Monday, any idea when the
        > Elite Force/FFS mixes will be available via Beatport (WAV)?
        >
        > ..::// Thomas Touzimsky

      • nicolaj_sj
        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 14 10:09 AM
          iTunes haven't got the tracks either, so the digital release must have
          been delayed?

          --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Rukes" <rukes@...> wrote:

          Beatport is very slow lately, missing release dates like crazy. The tracks are up now, of course backdated to when they SHOULD have been released...
        • Mark Slater
          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 7, 2007
            They are on 3beatdigital.com

            Message 5 of 9 , Aug 10, 2007
              --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Mark Slater <marksl8r@...> wrote:
              Ok, i only wanted to buy them on iTunes for the album art. I brought
              the promo CD on Ebay a few months back, so i've had them for a while.