Re: Hybrid's Glastonbury set

  • Rukes
    Message 1 of 21 , Jul 7, 2007
      On the release soundtrack, "You Can Save Her" and "Humvee Chase" were
      mis-labeled, so you have to switch the track titles around. That
      confused some people, thinking Hybrid remixed "You Can Save Her".

      --Rukes

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "jtstarkiller" <jtsimler3@...> wrote:

      > << I'm assuming "Theme from Deja Vu" is Humvee Chase?>>
      >
      > I'd always heard it as the remix to "You Can Save Her", but you
      might be right. I haven't
      > actually listened to the score.
      >
      > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "chrismix50" <richlea@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hmm I wonder if this is a throwback set...
      > >
      > > Intresting to see the Escaping London remix in there again....I
      would
      > > love to get a hold of that.
      > >
      > > I'm assuming "Theme from Deja Vu" is Humvee Chase?
      > >
      > > Chris
      > >

      > > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Trisram Dawahoo" <tris_d@>
      wrote:

      > > Thanks for the links, dude! It's much appreciated.
      > >
      > > It seems that the Annie Nightingale one is a DJ set.
      > >
      > > Hybrid In The Mix Live
      > > Meat Katie & D Ramirez ft. Odissi – `Stop the Revolution' (Adrift)
      > > Andy Page – `Don't Die Don't Kill Anyone' (White Label)
      > > Tom Neville – `Robot Restroom' (Love Minus Zero)
      > > Skool Of Thought – `Tugnut' (Supercharged)
      > > Unknown – `Burn' (Unknown)
      > > Danni Banitche – `Ride' (Unknown)
      > > John Graham – `Dancing In Dark Rooms'
      > > Nathan Fake – `Chronicles Of Narnia (Hybrid Remix)' (White Label)
      > > Them From Déjà vu (Hybrid Remix)' (White Label)
      > >
      > > tris

    • face
      Message 2 of 21 , Jul 10, 2007
        Here's the corrected tracklisting of what was aired on Annie's show,
        which is now on hybridized.org:

        1. ID
        2. Malente - Killer Applikation (Aston Shuffle 'Badonkadonk' Remix)
        [Moonbootique]
        3. Meat Katie & D. Ramirez featuring Odissi - Stop the Revolution
        (Jamie McHugh Remix) [Lot49]
        4. Hi-Fi Bugs - Don't Die, Don't Kill Anyone [CDR]
        5. ID
        6. Tom Neville Presents Colouring In - Robot Restroom [Love Minus
        Zero]

        thanks, Drew, for correcting the Hi-Fi Bugs tune (not just Andy
        Page!).

        Face

        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Rukes" <rukes@...> wrote:

        The whole tracklist is messed up...I wonder who did it.

        From the "Danny Bonnici" typo, to "Don't Die..." being attributed
        to just Andy Page instead of Hi-Fi Bugs, and the two Hybrid remixes being totally wrong...