Re: Hybrid's Glastonbury set

  • Rukes
    Message 1 of 21 , Jul 5, 2007
      The whole tracklist is messed up...I wonder who did it.

      From the "Danny Bonnici" typo, to "Don't Die..." being attributed to
      just Andy Page instead of Hi-Fi Bugs, and the two Hybrid remixes
      being totally wrong...

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "nicolaj_sj" <nicolaj@...> wrote:

      > You're welcome. Can someone find a way to rip Hybrid Live?
      >
      > Also there's something wrong with the tracklist. "Chronicles Of
      Narnia" is originally composed by Harry Gregson-Williams, and so
      is 'Theme From Déjà Vu'.

      > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Trisram Dawahoo" <tris_d@> wrote:
      >
      > Thanks for the links, dude! It's much appreciated.
      >
      > It seems that the Annie Nightingale one is a DJ set.
      >
      > Hybrid In The Mix Live
      > Meat Katie & D Ramirez ft. Odissi – `Stop the Revolution' (Adrift)
      > Andy Page – `Don't Die Don't Kill Anyone' (White Label)
      > Tom Neville – `Robot Restroom' (Love Minus Zero)
      > Skool Of Thought – `Tugnut' (Supercharged)
      > Unknown – `Burn' (Unknown)
      > Danni Banitche – `Ride' (Unknown)
      > John Graham – `Dancing In Dark Rooms'
      > Nathan Fake – `Chronicles Of Narnia (Hybrid Remix)' (White Label)
      > Them From Déjà vu (Hybrid Remix)' (White Label)
      >

      > The poster before referred to live sets (tracklisting below)
      >
      > 1. Everything Is Brand New / Secret Circles
      > 2. I Choose Noise
      > 3. Last Man Standing
      > 3. Kill City (VIP Mix) (Will Not Be Released)
      > 4. Choke
      > 5. Until Tomorrow
      > 6. If I Survive (2006 Mix) (Will Not Be Released)
      > 7. Little Bit Of This (Hybrid Mix) (??? Release)
      > 8. Beachcoma
      > 9. Just For Today
      > ---Encore--
      > 10. Symphony (2006 Mix) (Will Not Be Released)
      >
      > BTW - I jacked the tracklisting straight from the previous post -
      so thanks to the original poster!

      > tris

    • jtstarkiller
      Message 2 of 21 , Jul 6, 2007
        << I'm assuming "Theme from Deja Vu" is Humvee Chase?>>

        I'd always heard it as the remix to "You Can Save Her", but you might be right. I haven't
        actually listened to the score.

        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "chrismix50" <richlea@...> wrote:

        > Hmm I wonder if this is a throwback set...
        >
        > Intresting to see the Escaping London remix in there again....I would
        > love to get a hold of that.
        >
        > I'm assuming "Theme from Deja Vu" is Humvee Chase?
        >
        > Chris
        >

        > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Trisram Dawahoo" <tris_d@> wrote:
        >
        > Thanks for the links, dude! It's much appreciated.
        >
        > It seems that the Annie Nightingale one is a DJ set.
        >
        > Hybrid In The Mix Live
        > Meat Katie & D Ramirez ft. Odissi – `Stop the Revolution' (Adrift)
        > Andy Page – `Don't Die Don't Kill Anyone' (White Label)
        > Tom Neville – `Robot Restroom' (Love Minus Zero)
        > Skool Of Thought – `Tugnut' (Supercharged)
        > Unknown – `Burn' (Unknown)
        > Danni Banitche – `Ride' (Unknown)
        > John Graham – `Dancing In Dark Rooms'
        > Nathan Fake – `Chronicles Of Narnia (Hybrid Remix)' (White Label)
        > Them From Déjà vu (Hybrid Remix)' (White Label)
        >
        > tris

      • Chris
        Message 3 of 21 , Jul 6, 2007
          Still cuts off at the end, before it even gets anywhere near the Harry
          Hregson William's remixes.

          Chris

          --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Peter Chapman" <peter1.chapman@...>
          wrote:

          > Cheers for posting that, listening to it now. The whole set is also
          > available at http://www.newmixes.com/annie_nightingale-
          live_on_radio_1-cable-07-02-2007.html so you can still find it after it
          disappears off the BBC website.

        • Rukes
          Message 4 of 21 , Jul 7, 2007
            On the release soundtrack, "You Can Save Her" and "Humvee Chase" were
            mis-labeled, so you have to switch the track titles around. That
            confused some people, thinking Hybrid remixed "You Can Save Her".

            --Rukes

            --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "jtstarkiller" <jtsimler3@...> wrote:

            > << I'm assuming "Theme from Deja Vu" is Humvee Chase?>>
            >
            > I'd always heard it as the remix to "You Can Save Her", but you
            might be right. I haven't
            > actually listened to the score.
            >
            > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "chrismix50" <richlea@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Hmm I wonder if this is a throwback set...
            > >
            > > Intresting to see the Escaping London remix in there again....I
            would
            > > love to get a hold of that.
            > >
            > > I'm assuming "Theme from Deja Vu" is Humvee Chase?
            > >
            > > Chris
            > >

            > > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Trisram Dawahoo" <tris_d@>
            wrote:

            > > Thanks for the links, dude! It's much appreciated.
            > >
            > > It seems that the Annie Nightingale one is a DJ set.
            > >
            > > Hybrid In The Mix Live
            > > Meat Katie & D Ramirez ft. Odissi – `Stop the Revolution' (Adrift)
            > > Andy Page – `Don't Die Don't Kill Anyone' (White Label)
            > > Tom Neville – `Robot Restroom' (Love Minus Zero)
            > > Skool Of Thought – `Tugnut' (Supercharged)
            > > Unknown – `Burn' (Unknown)
            > > Danni Banitche – `Ride' (Unknown)
            > > John Graham – `Dancing In Dark Rooms'
            > > Nathan Fake – `Chronicles Of Narnia (Hybrid Remix)' (White Label)
            > > Them From Déjà vu (Hybrid Remix)' (White Label)
            > >
            > > tris

          • face
            Message 5 of 21 , Jul 10, 2007
              Here's the corrected tracklisting of what was aired on Annie's show,
              which is now on hybridized.org:

              1. ID
              2. Malente - Killer Applikation (Aston Shuffle 'Badonkadonk' Remix)
              [Moonbootique]
              3. Meat Katie & D. Ramirez featuring Odissi - Stop the Revolution
              (Jamie McHugh Remix) [Lot49]
              4. Hi-Fi Bugs - Don't Die, Don't Kill Anyone [CDR]
              5. ID
              6. Tom Neville Presents Colouring In - Robot Restroom [Love Minus
              Zero]

              thanks, Drew, for correcting the Hi-Fi Bugs tune (not just Andy
              Page!).

              Face

              --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Rukes" <rukes@...> wrote:

              The whole tracklist is messed up...I wonder who did it.

              From the "Danny Bonnici" typo, to "Don't Die..." being attributed
              to just Andy Page instead of Hi-Fi Bugs, and the two Hybrid remixes being totally wrong...