Re: Hybrid's Glastonbury set

  • Chris
    Message 1 of 21 , Jul 5, 2007
      Shame that the mix on the Annie Nightingale show is incomplete. Only gets up to Tom Neville and then the show ends!

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Trisram Dawahoo" <tris_d@...> wrote:

      Thanks for the links, dude! It's much appreciated.

      It seems that the Annie Nightingale one is a DJ set.

      Hybrid In The Mix Live
      Meat Katie & D Ramirez ft. Odissi – `Stop the Revolution' (Adrift)
      Andy Page – `Don't Die Don't Kill Anyone' (White Label)
      Tom Neville – `Robot Restroom' (Love Minus Zero)

      Skool Of Thought – `Tugnut' (Supercharged)
      Unknown – `Burn' (Unknown)
      Danni Banitche – `Ride' (Unknown)
      John Graham – `Dancing In Dark Rooms'
      Nathan Fake – `Chronicles Of Narnia (Hybrid Remix)' (White Label)
      Them From Déjà vu (Hybrid Remix)' (White Label)
    • nicolaj_sj
      Message 2 of 21 , Jul 5, 2007
        You're welcome. Can someone find a way to rip Hybrid Live?

        Also there's something wrong with the tracklist. "Chronicles Of Narnia" is originally composed by Harry Gregson-Williams, and so is 'Theme From Déjà Vu'.

        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Trisram Dawahoo" <tris_d@...> wrote:

        Thanks for the links, dude! It's much appreciated.

        It seems that the Annie Nightingale one is a DJ set.

        Hybrid In The Mix Live
        Meat Katie & D Ramirez ft. Odissi – `Stop the Revolution' (Adrift)
        Andy Page – `Don't Die Don't Kill Anyone' (White Label)
        Tom Neville – `Robot Restroom' (Love Minus Zero)
        Skool Of Thought – `Tugnut' (Supercharged)
        Unknown – `Burn' (Unknown)
        Danni Banitche – `Ride' (Unknown)
        John Graham – `Dancing In Dark Rooms'
        Nathan Fake – `Chronicles Of Narnia (Hybrid Remix)' (White Label)
        Them From Déjà vu (Hybrid Remix)' (White Label)

        The poster before referred to live sets (tracklisting below)

        1. Everything Is Brand New / Secret Circles
        2. I Choose Noise
        3. Last Man Standing
        3. Kill City (VIP Mix) (Will Not Be Released)
        4. Choke
        5. Until Tomorrow
        6. If I Survive (2006 Mix) (Will Not Be Released)
        7. Little Bit Of This (Hybrid Mix) (??? Release)
        8. Beachcoma
        9. Just For Today
        ---Encore--
        10. Symphony (2006 Mix) (Will Not Be Released)

        BTW - I jacked the tracklisting straight from the previous post - so thanks to the original poster!

        tris
      • Rukes
        Message 3 of 21 , Jul 5, 2007
          The whole tracklist is messed up...I wonder who did it.

          From the "Danny Bonnici" typo, to "Don't Die..." being attributed to
          just Andy Page instead of Hi-Fi Bugs, and the two Hybrid remixes
          being totally wrong...

          --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "nicolaj_sj" <nicolaj@...> wrote:

          > You're welcome. Can someone find a way to rip Hybrid Live?
          >
          > Also there's something wrong with the tracklist. "Chronicles Of
          Narnia" is originally composed by Harry Gregson-Williams, and so
          is 'Theme From Déjà Vu'.

          > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Trisram Dawahoo" <tris_d@> wrote:
          >
          > Thanks for the links, dude! It's much appreciated.
          >
          > It seems that the Annie Nightingale one is a DJ set.
          >
          > Hybrid In The Mix Live
          > Meat Katie & D Ramirez ft. Odissi – `Stop the Revolution' (Adrift)
          > Andy Page – `Don't Die Don't Kill Anyone' (White Label)
          > Tom Neville – `Robot Restroom' (Love Minus Zero)
          > Skool Of Thought – `Tugnut' (Supercharged)
          > Unknown – `Burn' (Unknown)
          > Danni Banitche – `Ride' (Unknown)
          > John Graham – `Dancing In Dark Rooms'
          > Nathan Fake – `Chronicles Of Narnia (Hybrid Remix)' (White Label)
          > Them From Déjà vu (Hybrid Remix)' (White Label)
          >

          > The poster before referred to live sets (tracklisting below)
          >
          > 1. Everything Is Brand New / Secret Circles
          > 2. I Choose Noise
          > 3. Last Man Standing
          > 3. Kill City (VIP Mix) (Will Not Be Released)
          > 4. Choke
          > 5. Until Tomorrow
          > 6. If I Survive (2006 Mix) (Will Not Be Released)
          > 7. Little Bit Of This (Hybrid Mix) (??? Release)
          > 8. Beachcoma
          > 9. Just For Today
          > ---Encore--
          > 10. Symphony (2006 Mix) (Will Not Be Released)
          >
          > BTW - I jacked the tracklisting straight from the previous post -
          so thanks to the original poster!

          > tris

        • jtstarkiller
          Message 4 of 21 , Jul 6, 2007
            << I'm assuming "Theme from Deja Vu" is Humvee Chase?>>

            I'd always heard it as the remix to "You Can Save Her", but you might be right. I haven't
            actually listened to the score.

            --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "chrismix50" <richlea@...> wrote:

            > Hmm I wonder if this is a throwback set...
            >
            > Intresting to see the Escaping London remix in there again....I would
            > love to get a hold of that.
            >
            > I'm assuming "Theme from Deja Vu" is Humvee Chase?
            >
            > Chris
            >

            > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Trisram Dawahoo" <tris_d@> wrote:
            >
            > Thanks for the links, dude! It's much appreciated.
            >
            > It seems that the Annie Nightingale one is a DJ set.
            >
            > Hybrid In The Mix Live
            > Meat Katie & D Ramirez ft. Odissi – `Stop the Revolution' (Adrift)
            > Andy Page – `Don't Die Don't Kill Anyone' (White Label)
            > Tom Neville – `Robot Restroom' (Love Minus Zero)
            > Skool Of Thought – `Tugnut' (Supercharged)
            > Unknown – `Burn' (Unknown)
            > Danni Banitche – `Ride' (Unknown)
            > John Graham – `Dancing In Dark Rooms'
            > Nathan Fake – `Chronicles Of Narnia (Hybrid Remix)' (White Label)
            > Them From Déjà vu (Hybrid Remix)' (White Label)
            >
            > tris

          • Chris
            Message 5 of 21 , Jul 6, 2007
              Still cuts off at the end, before it even gets anywhere near the Harry
              Hregson William's remixes.

              Chris

              --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Peter Chapman" <peter1.chapman@...>
              wrote:

              > Cheers for posting that, listening to it now. The whole set is also
              > available at http://www.newmixes.com/annie_nightingale-
              live_on_radio_1-cable-07-02-2007.html so you can still find it after it
              disappears off the BBC website.

            • Rukes
              Message 6 of 21 , Jul 7, 2007
                On the release soundtrack, "You Can Save Her" and "Humvee Chase" were
                mis-labeled, so you have to switch the track titles around. That
                confused some people, thinking Hybrid remixed "You Can Save Her".

                --Rukes

                --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "jtstarkiller" <jtsimler3@...> wrote:

                > << I'm assuming "Theme from Deja Vu" is Humvee Chase?>>
                >
                > I'd always heard it as the remix to "You Can Save Her", but you
                might be right. I haven't
                > actually listened to the score.
                >
                > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "chrismix50" <richlea@> wrote:
                > >
                > > Hmm I wonder if this is a throwback set...
                > >
                > > Intresting to see the Escaping London remix in there again....I
                would
                > > love to get a hold of that.
                > >
                > > I'm assuming "Theme from Deja Vu" is Humvee Chase?
                > >
                > > Chris
                > >

                > > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Trisram Dawahoo" <tris_d@>
                wrote:

                > > Thanks for the links, dude! It's much appreciated.
                > >
                > > It seems that the Annie Nightingale one is a DJ set.
                > >
                > > Hybrid In The Mix Live
                > > Meat Katie & D Ramirez ft. Odissi – `Stop the Revolution' (Adrift)
                > > Andy Page – `Don't Die Don't Kill Anyone' (White Label)
                > > Tom Neville – `Robot Restroom' (Love Minus Zero)
                > > Skool Of Thought – `Tugnut' (Supercharged)
                > > Unknown – `Burn' (Unknown)
                > > Danni Banitche – `Ride' (Unknown)
                > > John Graham – `Dancing In Dark Rooms'
                > > Nathan Fake – `Chronicles Of Narnia (Hybrid Remix)' (White Label)
                > > Them From Déjà vu (Hybrid Remix)' (White Label)
                > >
                > > tris

              • face
                Message 7 of 21 , Jul 10, 2007
                  Here's the corrected tracklisting of what was aired on Annie's show,
                  which is now on hybridized.org:

                  1. ID
                  2. Malente - Killer Applikation (Aston Shuffle 'Badonkadonk' Remix)
                  [Moonbootique]
                  3. Meat Katie & D. Ramirez featuring Odissi - Stop the Revolution
                  (Jamie McHugh Remix) [Lot49]
                  4. Hi-Fi Bugs - Don't Die, Don't Kill Anyone [CDR]
                  5. ID
                  6. Tom Neville Presents Colouring In - Robot Restroom [Love Minus
                  Zero]

                  thanks, Drew, for correcting the Hi-Fi Bugs tune (not just Andy
                  Page!).

                  Face

                  --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Rukes" <rukes@...> wrote:

                  The whole tracklist is messed up...I wonder who did it.

                  From the "Danny Bonnici" typo, to "Don't Die..." being attributed
                  to just Andy Page instead of Hi-Fi Bugs, and the two Hybrid remixes being totally wrong...