Catacombs Update?

  • chrismix50
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5, 2007
      Anyone know a bit more about what is happening with Catacombs?

      I've heard so many things....a couple months ago I think I read that the director died, and the project was put on the shelf.

      IMDB has it listed as a 2007 release...but no word yet, and then a couple weeks ago it had a listed release of 7/6/07 in Italy.

      Anyone on the group from Italy that can confirm this...or better yet anyone know what the story is besides a limited release?
    • Trent Saunders
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 6, 2007
        Yeah its true the director passed away after initial
        shooting and production and the film seemed to just
        come to a halt after that, its the studio which put
        out the SAW films, alongside with lionsgate- it may be
        worth emailing the studios to see whats happening?

        ____________________________________________________________________________________ Yahoo!7 Mail has just got even bigger and better with unlimited storage on all webmail accounts.