Re: Hybrid's Glastonbury set

  • chrismix50
    Message 1 of 21 , Jul 5, 2007
      Hmm I wonder if this is a throwback set...

      Intresting to see the Escaping London remix in there again....I would
      love to get a hold of that.

      I'm assuming "Theme from Deja Vu" is Humvee Chase?

      Chris

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Trisram Dawahoo" <tris_d@...> wrote:

      Thanks for the links, dude! It's much appreciated.

      It seems that the Annie Nightingale one is a DJ set.

      Hybrid In The Mix Live
      Meat Katie & D Ramirez ft. Odissi – `Stop the Revolution' (Adrift)
      Andy Page – `Don't Die Don't Kill Anyone' (White Label)
      Tom Neville – `Robot Restroom' (Love Minus Zero)
      Skool Of Thought – `Tugnut' (Supercharged)
      Unknown – `Burn' (Unknown)
      Danni Banitche – `Ride' (Unknown)
      John Graham – `Dancing In Dark Rooms'
      Nathan Fake – `Chronicles Of Narnia (Hybrid Remix)' (White Label)
      Them From Déjà vu (Hybrid Remix)' (White Label)

      tris
    • Chris

        Message 3 of 21 , Jul 5, 2007
          You're welcome. Can someone find a way to rip Hybrid Live?

          Also there's something wrong with the tracklist. "Chronicles Of Narnia" is originally composed by Harry Gregson-Williams, and so is 'Theme From Déjà Vu'.

          --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Trisram Dawahoo" <tris_d@...> wrote:

          Thanks for the links, dude! It's much appreciated.

          It seems that the Annie Nightingale one is a DJ set.

          Hybrid In The Mix Live
          Meat Katie & D Ramirez ft. Odissi – `Stop the Revolution' (Adrift)
          Andy Page – `Don't Die Don't Kill Anyone' (White Label)
          Tom Neville – `Robot Restroom' (Love Minus Zero)
          Skool Of Thought – `Tugnut' (Supercharged)
          Unknown – `Burn' (Unknown)
          Danni Banitche – `Ride' (Unknown)
          John Graham – `Dancing In Dark Rooms'
          Nathan Fake – `Chronicles Of Narnia (Hybrid Remix)' (White Label)
          Them From Déjà vu (Hybrid Remix)' (White Label)

          The poster before referred to live sets (tracklisting below)

          1. Everything Is Brand New / Secret Circles
          2. I Choose Noise
          3. Last Man Standing
          3. Kill City (VIP Mix) (Will Not Be Released)
          4. Choke
          5. Until Tomorrow
          6. If I Survive (2006 Mix) (Will Not Be Released)
          7. Little Bit Of This (Hybrid Mix) (??? Release)
          8. Beachcoma
          9. Just For Today
          ---Encore--
          10. Symphony (2006 Mix) (Will Not Be Released)

          BTW - I jacked the tracklisting straight from the previous post - so thanks to the original poster!

          tris
        • Rukes
          Message 4 of 21 , Jul 5, 2007
            The whole tracklist is messed up...I wonder who did it.

            From the "Danny Bonnici" typo, to "Don't Die..." being attributed to
            just Andy Page instead of Hi-Fi Bugs, and the two Hybrid remixes
            being totally wrong...

            --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "nicolaj_sj" <nicolaj@...> wrote:

            > You're welcome. Can someone find a way to rip Hybrid Live?
            >
            > Also there's something wrong with the tracklist. "Chronicles Of
            Narnia" is originally composed by Harry Gregson-Williams, and so
            is 'Theme From Déjà Vu'.

            > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Trisram Dawahoo" <tris_d@> wrote:
            >
            > Thanks for the links, dude! It's much appreciated.
            >
            > It seems that the Annie Nightingale one is a DJ set.
            >
            > Hybrid In The Mix Live
            > Meat Katie & D Ramirez ft. Odissi – `Stop the Revolution' (Adrift)
            > Andy Page – `Don't Die Don't Kill Anyone' (White Label)
            > Tom Neville – `Robot Restroom' (Love Minus Zero)
            > Skool Of Thought – `Tugnut' (Supercharged)
            > Unknown – `Burn' (Unknown)
            > Danni Banitche – `Ride' (Unknown)
            > John Graham – `Dancing In Dark Rooms'
            > Nathan Fake – `Chronicles Of Narnia (Hybrid Remix)' (White Label)
            > Them From Déjà vu (Hybrid Remix)' (White Label)
            >

            > The poster before referred to live sets (tracklisting below)
            >
            > 1. Everything Is Brand New / Secret Circles
            > 2. I Choose Noise
            > 3. Last Man Standing
            > 3. Kill City (VIP Mix) (Will Not Be Released)
            > 4. Choke
            > 5. Until Tomorrow
            > 6. If I Survive (2006 Mix) (Will Not Be Released)
            > 7. Little Bit Of This (Hybrid Mix) (??? Release)
            > 8. Beachcoma
            > 9. Just For Today
            > ---Encore--
            > 10. Symphony (2006 Mix) (Will Not Be Released)
            >
            > BTW - I jacked the tracklisting straight from the previous post -
            so thanks to the original poster!

            > tris

          • jtstarkiller
            Message 5 of 21 , Jul 6, 2007
              << I'm assuming "Theme from Deja Vu" is Humvee Chase?>>

              I'd always heard it as the remix to "You Can Save Her", but you might be right. I haven't
              actually listened to the score.

              --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "chrismix50" <richlea@...> wrote:

              > Hmm I wonder if this is a throwback set...
              >
              > Intresting to see the Escaping London remix in there again....I would
              > love to get a hold of that.
              >
              > I'm assuming "Theme from Deja Vu" is Humvee Chase?
              >
              > Chris
              >

              > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Trisram Dawahoo" <tris_d@> wrote:
              >
              > Thanks for the links, dude! It's much appreciated.
              >
              > It seems that the Annie Nightingale one is a DJ set.
              >
              > Hybrid In The Mix Live
              > Meat Katie & D Ramirez ft. Odissi – `Stop the Revolution' (Adrift)
              > Andy Page – `Don't Die Don't Kill Anyone' (White Label)
              > Tom Neville – `Robot Restroom' (Love Minus Zero)
              > Skool Of Thought – `Tugnut' (Supercharged)
              > Unknown – `Burn' (Unknown)
              > Danni Banitche – `Ride' (Unknown)
              > John Graham – `Dancing In Dark Rooms'
              > Nathan Fake – `Chronicles Of Narnia (Hybrid Remix)' (White Label)
              > Them From Déjà vu (Hybrid Remix)' (White Label)
              >
              > tris

            • Chris
              Message 6 of 21 , Jul 6, 2007
                Still cuts off at the end, before it even gets anywhere near the Harry
                Hregson William's remixes.

                Chris

                --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Peter Chapman" <peter1.chapman@...>
                wrote:

                > Cheers for posting that, listening to it now. The whole set is also
                > available at http://www.newmixes.com/annie_nightingale-
                live_on_radio_1-cable-07-02-2007.html so you can still find it after it
                disappears off the BBC website.

              • Rukes
                Message 7 of 21 , Jul 7, 2007
                  On the release soundtrack, "You Can Save Her" and "Humvee Chase" were
                  mis-labeled, so you have to switch the track titles around. That
                  confused some people, thinking Hybrid remixed "You Can Save Her".

                  --Rukes

                  --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "jtstarkiller" <jtsimler3@...> wrote:

                  > << I'm assuming "Theme from Deja Vu" is Humvee Chase?>>
                  >
                  > I'd always heard it as the remix to "You Can Save Her", but you
                  might be right. I haven't
                  > actually listened to the score.
                  >
                  > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "chrismix50" <richlea@> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > Hmm I wonder if this is a throwback set...
                  > >
                  > > Intresting to see the Escaping London remix in there again....I
                  would
                  > > love to get a hold of that.
                  > >
                  > > I'm assuming "Theme from Deja Vu" is Humvee Chase?
                  > >
                  > > Chris
                  > >

                  > > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Trisram Dawahoo" <tris_d@>
                  wrote:

                  > > Thanks for the links, dude! It's much appreciated.
                  > >
                  > > It seems that the Annie Nightingale one is a DJ set.
                  > >
                  > > Hybrid In The Mix Live
                  > > Meat Katie & D Ramirez ft. Odissi – `Stop the Revolution' (Adrift)
                  > > Andy Page – `Don't Die Don't Kill Anyone' (White Label)
                  > > Tom Neville – `Robot Restroom' (Love Minus Zero)
                  > > Skool Of Thought – `Tugnut' (Supercharged)
                  > > Unknown – `Burn' (Unknown)
                  > > Danni Banitche – `Ride' (Unknown)
                  > > John Graham – `Dancing In Dark Rooms'
                  > > Nathan Fake – `Chronicles Of Narnia (Hybrid Remix)' (White Label)
                  > > Them From Déjà vu (Hybrid Remix)' (White Label)
                  > >
                  > > tris

                • face
                  Message 8 of 21 , Jul 10, 2007
                    Here's the corrected tracklisting of what was aired on Annie's show,
                    which is now on hybridized.org:

                    1. ID
                    2. Malente - Killer Applikation (Aston Shuffle 'Badonkadonk' Remix)
                    [Moonbootique]
                    3. Meat Katie & D. Ramirez featuring Odissi - Stop the Revolution
                    (Jamie McHugh Remix) [Lot49]
                    4. Hi-Fi Bugs - Don't Die, Don't Kill Anyone [CDR]
                    5. ID
                    6. Tom Neville Presents Colouring In - Robot Restroom [Love Minus
                    Zero]

                    thanks, Drew, for correcting the Hi-Fi Bugs tune (not just Andy
                    Page!).

                    Face

                    --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Rukes" <rukes@...> wrote:

                    The whole tracklist is messed up...I wonder who did it.

                    From the "Danny Bonnici" typo, to "Don't Die..." being attributed
                    to just Andy Page instead of Hi-Fi Bugs, and the two Hybrid remixes being totally wrong...