Re: Hybrid's Glastonbury set

  • chrismix50
    Message 1 of 21 , Jul 5, 2007
      That was a bit more of an educated guess on a live set, I'm not sure
      what it actually was... but I'm curious if someone went.

      Chris

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "nicolaj_sj" <nicolaj@...> wrote:

      Here's a list:

      1. Everything Is Brand New / Secret Circles
      2. I Choose Noise
      3. Last Man Standing
      3. Kill City (VIP Mix) (Will Not Be Released)
      4. Choke
      5. Until Tomorrow
      6. If I Survive (2006 Mix) (Will Not Be Released)
      7. Little Bit Of This (Hybrid Mix) (??? Release)
      8. Beachcoma
      9. Just For Today
      ---Encore--
      10. Symphony (2006 Mix) (Will Not Be Released)

      Thanks to Chrismix50 for the list!
    • chrismix50
      Message 2 of 21 , Jul 5, 2007
        Hmm I wonder if this is a throwback set...

        Intresting to see the Escaping London remix in there again....I would
        love to get a hold of that.

        I'm assuming "Theme from Deja Vu" is Humvee Chase?

        Chris

        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Trisram Dawahoo" <tris_d@...> wrote:

        Thanks for the links, dude! It's much appreciated.

        It seems that the Annie Nightingale one is a DJ set.

        Hybrid In The Mix Live
        Meat Katie & D Ramirez ft. Odissi – `Stop the Revolution' (Adrift)
        Andy Page – `Don't Die Don't Kill Anyone' (White Label)
        Tom Neville – `Robot Restroom' (Love Minus Zero)
        Skool Of Thought – `Tugnut' (Supercharged)
        Unknown – `Burn' (Unknown)
        Danni Banitche – `Ride' (Unknown)
        John Graham – `Dancing In Dark Rooms'
        Nathan Fake – `Chronicles Of Narnia (Hybrid Remix)' (White Label)
        Them From Déjà vu (Hybrid Remix)' (White Label)

        tris
      • Chris

          Message 4 of 21 , Jul 5, 2007
            You're welcome. Can someone find a way to rip Hybrid Live?

            Also there's something wrong with the tracklist. "Chronicles Of Narnia" is originally composed by Harry Gregson-Williams, and so is 'Theme From Déjà Vu'.

            --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Trisram Dawahoo" <tris_d@...> wrote:

            Thanks for the links, dude! It's much appreciated.

            It seems that the Annie Nightingale one is a DJ set.

            Hybrid In The Mix Live
            Meat Katie & D Ramirez ft. Odissi – `Stop the Revolution' (Adrift)
            Andy Page – `Don't Die Don't Kill Anyone' (White Label)
            Tom Neville – `Robot Restroom' (Love Minus Zero)
            Skool Of Thought – `Tugnut' (Supercharged)
            Unknown – `Burn' (Unknown)
            Danni Banitche – `Ride' (Unknown)
            John Graham – `Dancing In Dark Rooms'
            Nathan Fake – `Chronicles Of Narnia (Hybrid Remix)' (White Label)
            Them From Déjà vu (Hybrid Remix)' (White Label)

            The poster before referred to live sets (tracklisting below)

            1. Everything Is Brand New / Secret Circles
            2. I Choose Noise
            3. Last Man Standing
            3. Kill City (VIP Mix) (Will Not Be Released)
            4. Choke
            5. Until Tomorrow
            6. If I Survive (2006 Mix) (Will Not Be Released)
            7. Little Bit Of This (Hybrid Mix) (??? Release)
            8. Beachcoma
            9. Just For Today
            ---Encore--
            10. Symphony (2006 Mix) (Will Not Be Released)

            BTW - I jacked the tracklisting straight from the previous post - so thanks to the original poster!

            tris
          • Rukes
            Message 5 of 21 , Jul 5, 2007
              The whole tracklist is messed up...I wonder who did it.

              From the "Danny Bonnici" typo, to "Don't Die..." being attributed to
              just Andy Page instead of Hi-Fi Bugs, and the two Hybrid remixes
              being totally wrong...

              --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "nicolaj_sj" <nicolaj@...> wrote:

              > You're welcome. Can someone find a way to rip Hybrid Live?
              >
              > Also there's something wrong with the tracklist. "Chronicles Of
              Narnia" is originally composed by Harry Gregson-Williams, and so
              is 'Theme From Déjà Vu'.

              > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Trisram Dawahoo" <tris_d@> wrote:
              >
              > Thanks for the links, dude! It's much appreciated.
              >
              > It seems that the Annie Nightingale one is a DJ set.
              >
              > Hybrid In The Mix Live
              > Meat Katie & D Ramirez ft. Odissi – `Stop the Revolution' (Adrift)
              > Andy Page – `Don't Die Don't Kill Anyone' (White Label)
              > Tom Neville – `Robot Restroom' (Love Minus Zero)
              > Skool Of Thought – `Tugnut' (Supercharged)
              > Unknown – `Burn' (Unknown)
              > Danni Banitche – `Ride' (Unknown)
              > John Graham – `Dancing In Dark Rooms'
              > Nathan Fake – `Chronicles Of Narnia (Hybrid Remix)' (White Label)
              > Them From Déjà vu (Hybrid Remix)' (White Label)
              >

              > The poster before referred to live sets (tracklisting below)
              >
              > 1. Everything Is Brand New / Secret Circles
              > 2. I Choose Noise
              > 3. Last Man Standing
              > 3. Kill City (VIP Mix) (Will Not Be Released)
              > 4. Choke
              > 5. Until Tomorrow
              > 6. If I Survive (2006 Mix) (Will Not Be Released)
              > 7. Little Bit Of This (Hybrid Mix) (??? Release)
              > 8. Beachcoma
              > 9. Just For Today
              > ---Encore--
              > 10. Symphony (2006 Mix) (Will Not Be Released)
              >
              > BTW - I jacked the tracklisting straight from the previous post -
              so thanks to the original poster!

              > tris

            • jtstarkiller
              Message 6 of 21 , Jul 6, 2007
                << I'm assuming "Theme from Deja Vu" is Humvee Chase?>>

                I'd always heard it as the remix to "You Can Save Her", but you might be right. I haven't
                actually listened to the score.

                --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "chrismix50" <richlea@...> wrote:

                > Hmm I wonder if this is a throwback set...
                >
                > Intresting to see the Escaping London remix in there again....I would
                > love to get a hold of that.
                >
                > I'm assuming "Theme from Deja Vu" is Humvee Chase?
                >
                > Chris
                >

                > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Trisram Dawahoo" <tris_d@> wrote:
                >
                > Thanks for the links, dude! It's much appreciated.
                >
                > It seems that the Annie Nightingale one is a DJ set.
                >
                > Hybrid In The Mix Live
                > Meat Katie & D Ramirez ft. Odissi – `Stop the Revolution' (Adrift)
                > Andy Page – `Don't Die Don't Kill Anyone' (White Label)
                > Tom Neville – `Robot Restroom' (Love Minus Zero)
                > Skool Of Thought – `Tugnut' (Supercharged)
                > Unknown – `Burn' (Unknown)
                > Danni Banitche – `Ride' (Unknown)
                > John Graham – `Dancing In Dark Rooms'
                > Nathan Fake – `Chronicles Of Narnia (Hybrid Remix)' (White Label)
                > Them From Déjà vu (Hybrid Remix)' (White Label)
                >
                > tris

              • Chris
                Message 7 of 21 , Jul 6, 2007
                  Still cuts off at the end, before it even gets anywhere near the Harry
                  Hregson William's remixes.

                  Chris

                  --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Peter Chapman" <peter1.chapman@...>
                  wrote:

                  > Cheers for posting that, listening to it now. The whole set is also
                  > available at http://www.newmixes.com/annie_nightingale-
                  live_on_radio_1-cable-07-02-2007.html so you can still find it after it
                  disappears off the BBC website.

                • Rukes
                  Message 8 of 21 , Jul 7, 2007
                    On the release soundtrack, "You Can Save Her" and "Humvee Chase" were
                    mis-labeled, so you have to switch the track titles around. That
                    confused some people, thinking Hybrid remixed "You Can Save Her".

                    --Rukes

                    --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "jtstarkiller" <jtsimler3@...> wrote:

                    > << I'm assuming "Theme from Deja Vu" is Humvee Chase?>>
                    >
                    > I'd always heard it as the remix to "You Can Save Her", but you
                    might be right. I haven't
                    > actually listened to the score.
                    >
                    > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "chrismix50" <richlea@> wrote:
                    > >
                    > > Hmm I wonder if this is a throwback set...
                    > >
                    > > Intresting to see the Escaping London remix in there again....I
                    would
                    > > love to get a hold of that.
                    > >
                    > > I'm assuming "Theme from Deja Vu" is Humvee Chase?
                    > >
                    > > Chris
                    > >

                    > > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Trisram Dawahoo" <tris_d@>
                    wrote:

                    > > Thanks for the links, dude! It's much appreciated.
                    > >
                    > > It seems that the Annie Nightingale one is a DJ set.
                    > >
                    > > Hybrid In The Mix Live
                    > > Meat Katie & D Ramirez ft. Odissi – `Stop the Revolution' (Adrift)
                    > > Andy Page – `Don't Die Don't Kill Anyone' (White Label)
                    > > Tom Neville – `Robot Restroom' (Love Minus Zero)
                    > > Skool Of Thought – `Tugnut' (Supercharged)
                    > > Unknown – `Burn' (Unknown)
                    > > Danni Banitche – `Ride' (Unknown)
                    > > John Graham – `Dancing In Dark Rooms'
                    > > Nathan Fake – `Chronicles Of Narnia (Hybrid Remix)' (White Label)
                    > > Them From Déjà vu (Hybrid Remix)' (White Label)
                    > >
                    > > tris

                  • face
                    Message 9 of 21 , Jul 10, 2007
                      Here's the corrected tracklisting of what was aired on Annie's show,
                      which is now on hybridized.org:

                      1. ID
                      2. Malente - Killer Applikation (Aston Shuffle 'Badonkadonk' Remix)
                      [Moonbootique]
                      3. Meat Katie & D. Ramirez featuring Odissi - Stop the Revolution
                      (Jamie McHugh Remix) [Lot49]
                      4. Hi-Fi Bugs - Don't Die, Don't Kill Anyone [CDR]
                      5. ID
                      6. Tom Neville Presents Colouring In - Robot Restroom [Love Minus
                      Zero]

                      thanks, Drew, for correcting the Hi-Fi Bugs tune (not just Andy
                      Page!).

                      Face

                      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Rukes" <rukes@...> wrote:

                      The whole tracklist is messed up...I wonder who did it.

                      From the "Danny Bonnici" typo, to "Don't Die..." being attributed
                      to just Andy Page instead of Hi-Fi Bugs, and the two Hybrid remixes being totally wrong...