Re: Hybrid's Glastonbury set

  • Peter Chapman
    Message 1 of 21 , Jul 5, 2007
      Cheers for posting that, listening to it now. The whole set is also
      available at http://www.newmixes.com/annie_nightingale-live_on_radio_1-cable-07-02-2007.html so you can still find it after it disappears off the BBC website.
    • chrismix50
      Message 2 of 21 , Jul 5, 2007
        That was a bit more of an educated guess on a live set, I'm not sure
        what it actually was... but I'm curious if someone went.

        Chris

        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "nicolaj_sj" <nicolaj@...> wrote:

        Here's a list:

        1. Everything Is Brand New / Secret Circles
        2. I Choose Noise
        3. Last Man Standing
        3. Kill City (VIP Mix) (Will Not Be Released)
        4. Choke
        5. Until Tomorrow
        6. If I Survive (2006 Mix) (Will Not Be Released)
        7. Little Bit Of This (Hybrid Mix) (??? Release)
        8. Beachcoma
        9. Just For Today
        ---Encore--
        10. Symphony (2006 Mix) (Will Not Be Released)

        Thanks to Chrismix50 for the list!
      • chrismix50
        Message 3 of 21 , Jul 5, 2007
          Hmm I wonder if this is a throwback set...

          Intresting to see the Escaping London remix in there again....I would
          love to get a hold of that.

          I'm assuming "Theme from Deja Vu" is Humvee Chase?

          Chris

          --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Trisram Dawahoo" <tris_d@...> wrote:

          Thanks for the links, dude! It's much appreciated.

          It seems that the Annie Nightingale one is a DJ set.

          Hybrid In The Mix Live
          Meat Katie & D Ramirez ft. Odissi – `Stop the Revolution' (Adrift)
          Andy Page – `Don't Die Don't Kill Anyone' (White Label)
          Tom Neville – `Robot Restroom' (Love Minus Zero)
          Skool Of Thought – `Tugnut' (Supercharged)
          Unknown – `Burn' (Unknown)
          Danni Banitche – `Ride' (Unknown)
          John Graham – `Dancing In Dark Rooms'
          Nathan Fake – `Chronicles Of Narnia (Hybrid Remix)' (White Label)
          Them From Déjà vu (Hybrid Remix)' (White Label)

          tris
        • Chris

            Message 5 of 21 , Jul 5, 2007
              You're welcome. Can someone find a way to rip Hybrid Live?

              Also there's something wrong with the tracklist. "Chronicles Of Narnia" is originally composed by Harry Gregson-Williams, and so is 'Theme From Déjà Vu'.

              --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Trisram Dawahoo" <tris_d@...> wrote:

              Thanks for the links, dude! It's much appreciated.

              It seems that the Annie Nightingale one is a DJ set.

              Hybrid In The Mix Live
              Meat Katie & D Ramirez ft. Odissi – `Stop the Revolution' (Adrift)
              Andy Page – `Don't Die Don't Kill Anyone' (White Label)
              Tom Neville – `Robot Restroom' (Love Minus Zero)
              Skool Of Thought – `Tugnut' (Supercharged)
              Unknown – `Burn' (Unknown)
              Danni Banitche – `Ride' (Unknown)
              John Graham – `Dancing In Dark Rooms'
              Nathan Fake – `Chronicles Of Narnia (Hybrid Remix)' (White Label)
              Them From Déjà vu (Hybrid Remix)' (White Label)

              The poster before referred to live sets (tracklisting below)

              1. Everything Is Brand New / Secret Circles
              2. I Choose Noise
              3. Last Man Standing
              3. Kill City (VIP Mix) (Will Not Be Released)
              4. Choke
              5. Until Tomorrow
              6. If I Survive (2006 Mix) (Will Not Be Released)
              7. Little Bit Of This (Hybrid Mix) (??? Release)
              8. Beachcoma
              9. Just For Today
              ---Encore--
              10. Symphony (2006 Mix) (Will Not Be Released)

              BTW - I jacked the tracklisting straight from the previous post - so thanks to the original poster!

              tris
            • Rukes
              Message 6 of 21 , Jul 5, 2007
                The whole tracklist is messed up...I wonder who did it.

                From the "Danny Bonnici" typo, to "Don't Die..." being attributed to
                just Andy Page instead of Hi-Fi Bugs, and the two Hybrid remixes
                being totally wrong...

                --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "nicolaj_sj" <nicolaj@...> wrote:

                > You're welcome. Can someone find a way to rip Hybrid Live?
                >
                > Also there's something wrong with the tracklist. "Chronicles Of
                Narnia" is originally composed by Harry Gregson-Williams, and so
                is 'Theme From Déjà Vu'.

                > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Trisram Dawahoo" <tris_d@> wrote:
                >
                > Thanks for the links, dude! It's much appreciated.
                >
                > It seems that the Annie Nightingale one is a DJ set.
                >
                > Hybrid In The Mix Live
                > Meat Katie & D Ramirez ft. Odissi – `Stop the Revolution' (Adrift)
                > Andy Page – `Don't Die Don't Kill Anyone' (White Label)
                > Tom Neville – `Robot Restroom' (Love Minus Zero)
                > Skool Of Thought – `Tugnut' (Supercharged)
                > Unknown – `Burn' (Unknown)
                > Danni Banitche – `Ride' (Unknown)
                > John Graham – `Dancing In Dark Rooms'
                > Nathan Fake – `Chronicles Of Narnia (Hybrid Remix)' (White Label)
                > Them From Déjà vu (Hybrid Remix)' (White Label)
                >

                > The poster before referred to live sets (tracklisting below)
                >
                > 1. Everything Is Brand New / Secret Circles
                > 2. I Choose Noise
                > 3. Last Man Standing
                > 3. Kill City (VIP Mix) (Will Not Be Released)
                > 4. Choke
                > 5. Until Tomorrow
                > 6. If I Survive (2006 Mix) (Will Not Be Released)
                > 7. Little Bit Of This (Hybrid Mix) (??? Release)
                > 8. Beachcoma
                > 9. Just For Today
                > ---Encore--
                > 10. Symphony (2006 Mix) (Will Not Be Released)
                >
                > BTW - I jacked the tracklisting straight from the previous post -
                so thanks to the original poster!

                > tris

              • jtstarkiller
                Message 7 of 21 , Jul 6, 2007
                  << I'm assuming "Theme from Deja Vu" is Humvee Chase?>>

                  I'd always heard it as the remix to "You Can Save Her", but you might be right. I haven't
                  actually listened to the score.

                  --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "chrismix50" <richlea@...> wrote:

                  > Hmm I wonder if this is a throwback set...
                  >
                  > Intresting to see the Escaping London remix in there again....I would
                  > love to get a hold of that.
                  >
                  > I'm assuming "Theme from Deja Vu" is Humvee Chase?
                  >
                  > Chris
                  >

                  > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Trisram Dawahoo" <tris_d@> wrote:
                  >
                  > Thanks for the links, dude! It's much appreciated.
                  >
                  > It seems that the Annie Nightingale one is a DJ set.
                  >
                  > Hybrid In The Mix Live
                  > Meat Katie & D Ramirez ft. Odissi – `Stop the Revolution' (Adrift)
                  > Andy Page – `Don't Die Don't Kill Anyone' (White Label)
                  > Tom Neville – `Robot Restroom' (Love Minus Zero)
                  > Skool Of Thought – `Tugnut' (Supercharged)
                  > Unknown – `Burn' (Unknown)
                  > Danni Banitche – `Ride' (Unknown)
                  > John Graham – `Dancing In Dark Rooms'
                  > Nathan Fake – `Chronicles Of Narnia (Hybrid Remix)' (White Label)
                  > Them From Déjà vu (Hybrid Remix)' (White Label)
                  >
                  > tris

                • Chris
                  Message 8 of 21 , Jul 6, 2007
                    Still cuts off at the end, before it even gets anywhere near the Harry
                    Hregson William's remixes.

                    Chris

                    --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Peter Chapman" <peter1.chapman@...>

                    Message 9 of 21 , Jul 7, 2007
                      On the release soundtrack, "You Can Save Her" and "Humvee Chase" were
                      mis-labeled, so you have to switch the track titles around. That
                      confused some people, thinking Hybrid remixed "You Can Save Her".

                      --Rukes

                      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "jtstarkiller" <jtsimler3@...> wrote:

                      > << I'm assuming "Theme from Deja Vu" is Humvee Chase?>>
                      >
                      > I'd always heard it as the remix to "You Can Save Her", but you
                      might be right. I haven't
                      > actually listened to the score.
                      >
                      > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "chrismix50" <richlea@> wrote:
                      > >
                      > > Hmm I wonder if this is a throwback set...
                      > >
                      > > Intresting to see the Escaping London remix in there again....I
                      would
                      > > love to get a hold of that.
                      > >
                      > > I'm assuming "Theme from Deja Vu" is Humvee Chase?
                      > >
                      > > Chris
                      > >

                      > > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Trisram Dawahoo" <tris_d@>
                      wrote:

                      > > Thanks for the links, dude! It's much appreciated.
                      > >
                      > > It seems that the Annie Nightingale one is a DJ set.
                      > >
                      > > Hybrid In The Mix Live
                      > > Meat Katie & D Ramirez ft. Odissi – `Stop the Revolution' (Adrift)
                      > > Andy Page – `Don't Die Don't Kill Anyone' (White Label)
                      > > Tom Neville – `Robot Restroom' (Love Minus Zero)
                      > > Skool Of Thought – `Tugnut' (Supercharged)
                      > > Unknown – `Burn' (Unknown)
                      > > Danni Banitche – `Ride' (Unknown)
                      > > John Graham – `Dancing In Dark Rooms'
                      > > Nathan Fake – `Chronicles Of Narnia (Hybrid Remix)' (White Label)
                      > > Them From Déjà vu (Hybrid Remix)' (White Label)
                      > >
                      > > tris

                    • face
                      Message 10 of 21 , Jul 10, 2007
                        Here's the corrected tracklisting of what was aired on Annie's show,
                        which is now on hybridized.org:

                        1. ID
                        2. Malente - Killer Applikation (Aston Shuffle 'Badonkadonk' Remix)
                        [Moonbootique]
                        3. Meat Katie & D. Ramirez featuring Odissi - Stop the Revolution
                        (Jamie McHugh Remix) [Lot49]
                        4. Hi-Fi Bugs - Don't Die, Don't Kill Anyone [CDR]
                        5. ID
                        6. Tom Neville Presents Colouring In - Robot Restroom [Love Minus
                        Zero]

                        thanks, Drew, for correcting the Hi-Fi Bugs tune (not just Andy
                        Page!).

                        Face

                        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Rukes" <rukes@...> wrote:

                        The whole tracklist is messed up...I wonder who did it.

                        From the "Danny Bonnici" typo, to "Don't Die..." being attributed
                        to just Andy Page instead of Hi-Fi Bugs, and the two Hybrid remixes being totally wrong...