Re: Hybrid's Glastonbury set

  • Trisram Dawahoo
    Message 1 of 21 , Jul 5, 2007
      Thanks for the links, dude! It's much appreciated.

      It seems that the Annie Nightingale one is a DJ set.

      Hybrid In The Mix Live
      Meat Katie & D Ramirez ft. Odissi � �Stop the Revolution� (Adrift)
      Andy Page � �Don�t Die Don�t Kill Anyone� (White Label)
      Tom Neville � �Robot Restroom� (Love Minus Zero)
      Skool Of Thought � �Tugnut� (Supercharged)
      Unknown � �Burn� (Unknown)
      Danni Banitche � �Ride� (Unknown)
      John Graham � �Dancing In Dark Rooms�
      Nathan Fake � �Chronicles Of Narnia (Hybrid Remix)� (White Label)
      Them From D�j� vu (Hybrid Remix)� (White Label)

      The poster before referred to live sets (tracklisting below)

      1. Everything Is Brand New / Secret Circles
      2. I Choose Noise
      3. Last Man Standing
      3. Kill City (VIP Mix) (Will Not Be Released)
      4. Choke
      5. Until Tomorrow
      6. If I Survive (2006 Mix) (Will Not Be Released)
      7. Little Bit Of This (Hybrid Mix) (??? Release)
      8. Beachcoma
      9. Just For Today
      ---Encore--
      10. Symphony (2006 Mix) (Will Not Be Released)

      BTW - I jacked the tracklisting straight from the previous post - so thanks
      to the original poster!

      tris
    • Pev
      Message 2 of 21 , Jul 5, 2007
        Anyone have a copy of this at > 32Kbit?!

        ~Pev

        Trisram Dawahoo wrote:
        Thanks for the links, dude! It's much appreciated.

        It seems that the Annie Nightingale one is a DJ set.
      • Peter Chapman
        Message 3 of 21 , Jul 5, 2007
          Cheers for posting that, listening to it now. The whole set is also
          available at http://www.newmixes.com/annie_nightingale-live_on_radio_1-cable-07-02-2007.html so you can still find it after it disappears off the BBC website.
        • chrismix50
          Message 4 of 21 , Jul 5, 2007
            That was a bit more of an educated guess on a live set, I'm not sure
            what it actually was... but I'm curious if someone went.

            Chris

            --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "nicolaj_sj" <nicolaj@...> wrote:

            Here's a list:

            1. Everything Is Brand New / Secret Circles
            2. I Choose Noise
            3. Last Man Standing
            3. Kill City (VIP Mix) (Will Not Be Released)
            4. Choke
            5. Until Tomorrow
            6. If I Survive (2006 Mix) (Will Not Be Released)
            7. Little Bit Of This (Hybrid Mix) (??? Release)
            8. Beachcoma
            9. Just For Today
            ---Encore--
            10. Symphony (2006 Mix) (Will Not Be Released)

            Thanks to Chrismix50 for the list!
          • chrismix50
            Message 5 of 21 , Jul 5, 2007
              Hmm I wonder if this is a throwback set...

              Intresting to see the Escaping London remix in there again....I would
              love to get a hold of that.

              I'm assuming "Theme from Deja Vu" is Humvee Chase?

              Chris

              --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Trisram Dawahoo" <tris_d@...> wrote:

              Thanks for the links, dude! It's much appreciated.

              It seems that the Annie Nightingale one is a DJ set.

              Hybrid In The Mix Live
              Meat Katie & D Ramirez ft. Odissi – `Stop the Revolution' (Adrift)
              Andy Page – `Don't Die Don't Kill Anyone' (White Label)
              Tom Neville – `Robot Restroom' (Love Minus Zero)
              Skool Of Thought – `Tugnut' (Supercharged)
              Unknown – `Burn' (Unknown)
              Danni Banitche – `Ride' (Unknown)
              John Graham – `Dancing In Dark Rooms'
              Nathan Fake – `Chronicles Of Narnia (Hybrid Remix)' (White Label)
              Them From Déjà vu (Hybrid Remix)' (White Label)

              tris
            • Chris

                  Message 8 of 21 , Jul 5, 2007
                    The whole tracklist is messed up...I wonder who did it.

                    From the "Danny Bonnici" typo, to "Don't Die..." being attributed to
                    just Andy Page instead of Hi-Fi Bugs, and the two Hybrid remixes
                    being totally wrong...

                    --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "nicolaj_sj" <nicolaj@...> wrote:

                    > You're welcome. Can someone find a way to rip Hybrid Live?
                    >
                    > Also there's something wrong with the tracklist. "Chronicles Of
                    Narnia" is originally composed by Harry Gregson-Williams, and so
                    is 'Theme From Déjà Vu'.

                    > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Trisram Dawahoo" <tris_d@> wrote:
                    >
                    > Thanks for the links, dude! It's much appreciated.
                    >
                    > It seems that the Annie Nightingale one is a DJ set.
                    >
                    > Hybrid In The Mix Live
                    > Meat Katie & D Ramirez ft. Odissi – `Stop the Revolution' (Adrift)
                    > Andy Page – `Don't Die Don't Kill Anyone' (White Label)
                    > Tom Neville – `Robot Restroom' (Love Minus Zero)
                    > Skool Of Thought – `Tugnut' (Supercharged)
                    > Unknown – `Burn' (Unknown)
                    > Danni Banitche – `Ride' (Unknown)
                    > John Graham – `Dancing In Dark Rooms'
                    > Nathan Fake – `Chronicles Of Narnia (Hybrid Remix)' (White Label)
                    > Them From Déjà vu (Hybrid Remix)' (White Label)
                    >

                    > The poster before referred to live sets (tracklisting below)
                    >
                    > 1. Everything Is Brand New / Secret Circles
                    > 2. I Choose Noise
                    > 3. Last Man Standing
                    > 3. Kill City (VIP Mix) (Will Not Be Released)
                    > 4. Choke
                    > 5. Until Tomorrow
                    > 6. If I Survive (2006 Mix) (Will Not Be Released)
                    > 7. Little Bit Of This (Hybrid Mix) (??? Release)
                    > 8. Beachcoma
                    > 9. Just For Today
                    > ---Encore--
                    > 10. Symphony (2006 Mix) (Will Not Be Released)
                    >
                    > BTW - I jacked the tracklisting straight from the previous post -
                    so thanks to the original poster!

                    > tris

                  • jtstarkiller
                    Message 9 of 21 , Jul 6, 2007
                      << I'm assuming "Theme from Deja Vu" is Humvee Chase?>>

                      I'd always heard it as the remix to "You Can Save Her", but you might be right. I haven't
                      actually listened to the score.

                      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "chrismix50" <richlea@...> wrote:

                      > Hmm I wonder if this is a throwback set...
                      >
                      > Intresting to see the Escaping London remix in there again....I would
                      > love to get a hold of that.
                      >
                      > I'm assuming "Theme from Deja Vu" is Humvee Chase?
                      >
                      > Chris
                      >

                      > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Trisram Dawahoo" <tris_d@> wrote:
                      >
                      > Thanks for the links, dude! It's much appreciated.
                      >
                      > It seems that the Annie Nightingale one is a DJ set.
                      >
                      > Hybrid In The Mix Live
                      > Meat Katie & D Ramirez ft. Odissi – `Stop the Revolution' (Adrift)
                      > Andy Page – `Don't Die Don't Kill Anyone' (White Label)
                      > Tom Neville – `Robot Restroom' (Love Minus Zero)
                      > Skool Of Thought – `Tugnut' (Supercharged)
                      > Unknown – `Burn' (Unknown)
                      > Danni Banitche – `Ride' (Unknown)
                      > John Graham – `Dancing In Dark Rooms'
                      > Nathan Fake – `Chronicles Of Narnia (Hybrid Remix)' (White Label)
                      > Them From Déjà vu (Hybrid Remix)' (White Label)
                      >
                      > tris

                    • Chris
                      Message 10 of 21 , Jul 6, 2007
                        Still cuts off at the end, before it even gets anywhere near the Harry
                        Hregson William's remixes.

                        Chris

                        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Peter Chapman" <peter1.chapman@...>

                        Message 11 of 21 , Jul 7, 2007
                          On the release soundtrack, "You Can Save Her" and "Humvee Chase" were
                          mis-labeled, so you have to switch the track titles around. That
                          confused some people, thinking Hybrid remixed "You Can Save Her".

                          --Rukes

                          --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "jtstarkiller" <jtsimler3@...> wrote:

                          > << I'm assuming "Theme from Deja Vu" is Humvee Chase?>>
                          >
                          > I'd always heard it as the remix to "You Can Save Her", but you
                          might be right. I haven't
                          > actually listened to the score.
                          >
                          > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "chrismix50" <richlea@> wrote:
                          > >
                          > > Hmm I wonder if this is a throwback set...
                          > >
                          > > Intresting to see the Escaping London remix in there again....I
                          would
                          > > love to get a hold of that.
                          > >
                          > > I'm assuming "Theme from Deja Vu" is Humvee Chase?
                          > >
                          > > Chris
                          > >

                          > > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Trisram Dawahoo" <tris_d@>
                          wrote:

                          > > Thanks for the links, dude! It's much appreciated.
                          > >
                          > > It seems that the Annie Nightingale one is a DJ set.
                          > >
                          > > Hybrid In The Mix Live
                          > > Meat Katie & D Ramirez ft. Odissi – `Stop the Revolution' (Adrift)
                          > > Andy Page – `Don't Die Don't Kill Anyone' (White Label)
                          > > Tom Neville – `Robot Restroom' (Love Minus Zero)
                          > > Skool Of Thought – `Tugnut' (Supercharged)
                          > > Unknown – `Burn' (Unknown)
                          > > Danni Banitche – `Ride' (Unknown)
                          > > John Graham – `Dancing In Dark Rooms'
                          > > Nathan Fake – `Chronicles Of Narnia (Hybrid Remix)' (White Label)
                          > > Them From Déjà vu (Hybrid Remix)' (White Label)
                          > >
                          > > tris

                        • face
                          Message 12 of 21 , Jul 10, 2007
                            Here's the corrected tracklisting of what was aired on Annie's show,
                            which is now on hybridized.org:

                            1. ID
                            2. Malente - Killer Applikation (Aston Shuffle 'Badonkadonk' Remix)
                            [Moonbootique]
                            3. Meat Katie & D. Ramirez featuring Odissi - Stop the Revolution
                            (Jamie McHugh Remix) [Lot49]
                            4. Hi-Fi Bugs - Don't Die, Don't Kill Anyone [CDR]
                            5. ID
                            6. Tom Neville Presents Colouring In - Robot Restroom [Love Minus
                            Zero]

                            thanks, Drew, for correcting the Hi-Fi Bugs tune (not just Andy
                            Page!).

                            Face

                            --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Rukes" <rukes@...> wrote:

                            The whole tracklist is messed up...I wonder who did it.

                            From the "Danny Bonnici" typo, to "Don't Die..." being attributed
                            to just Andy Page instead of Hi-Fi Bugs, and the two Hybrid remixes being totally wrong...