RE: Hybrid's Glastonbury set

  • hhahn@suddenlink.net
    Message 1 of 21 , Jul 4 5:25 AM
      Try here, it will only be up a week though:

      http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/annienightingale/

      Message 2 of 21 , Jul 5 2:22 AM
        Thanks for the links, dude! It's much appreciated.

        It seems that the Annie Nightingale one is a DJ set.

        Hybrid In The Mix Live
        Meat Katie & D Ramirez ft. Odissi � �Stop the Revolution� (Adrift)
        Andy Page � �Don�t Die Don�t Kill Anyone� (White Label)
        Tom Neville � �Robot Restroom� (Love Minus Zero)
        Skool Of Thought � �Tugnut� (Supercharged)
        Unknown � �Burn� (Unknown)
        Danni Banitche � �Ride� (Unknown)
        John Graham � �Dancing In Dark Rooms�
        Nathan Fake � �Chronicles Of Narnia (Hybrid Remix)� (White Label)
        Them From D�j� vu (Hybrid Remix)� (White Label)

        The poster before referred to live sets (tracklisting below)

        1. Everything Is Brand New / Secret Circles
        2. I Choose Noise
        3. Last Man Standing
        3. Kill City (VIP Mix) (Will Not Be Released)
        4. Choke
        5. Until Tomorrow
        6. If I Survive (2006 Mix) (Will Not Be Released)
        7. Little Bit Of This (Hybrid Mix) (??? Release)
        8. Beachcoma
        9. Just For Today
        ---Encore--
        10. Symphony (2006 Mix) (Will Not Be Released)

        BTW - I jacked the tracklisting straight from the previous post - so thanks
        to the original poster!

        tris
      • Pev
        Message 3 of 21 , Jul 5 5:52 AM
          Anyone have a copy of this at > 32Kbit?!

          ~Pev

          Trisram Dawahoo wrote:
          Thanks for the links, dude! It's much appreciated.

          It seems that the Annie Nightingale one is a DJ set.
        • Peter Chapman
          Message 4 of 21 , Jul 5 5:53 AM
            Cheers for posting that, listening to it now. The whole set is also
            available at http://www.newmixes.com/annie_nightingale-live_on_radio_1-cable-07-02-2007.html so you can still find it after it disappears off the BBC website.
          • chrismix50
            Message 5 of 21 , Jul 5 7:20 AM
              That was a bit more of an educated guess on a live set, I'm not sure
              what it actually was... but I'm curious if someone went.

              Chris

              --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "nicolaj_sj" <nicolaj@...> wrote:

              Here's a list:

              1. Everything Is Brand New / Secret Circles
              2. I Choose Noise
              3. Last Man Standing
              3. Kill City (VIP Mix) (Will Not Be Released)
              4. Choke
              5. Until Tomorrow
              6. If I Survive (2006 Mix) (Will Not Be Released)
              7. Little Bit Of This (Hybrid Mix) (??? Release)
              8. Beachcoma
              9. Just For Today
              ---Encore--
              10. Symphony (2006 Mix) (Will Not Be Released)

              Thanks to Chrismix50 for the list!
            • chrismix50
              Message 6 of 21 , Jul 5 7:23 AM
                Hmm I wonder if this is a throwback set...

                Intresting to see the Escaping London remix in there again....I would
                love to get a hold of that.

                I'm assuming "Theme from Deja Vu" is Humvee Chase?

                Chris

                --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Trisram Dawahoo" <tris_d@...> wrote:

                Thanks for the links, dude! It's much appreciated.

                It seems that the Annie Nightingale one is a DJ set.

                Hybrid In The Mix Live
                Meat Katie & D Ramirez ft. Odissi – `Stop the Revolution' (Adrift)
                Andy Page – `Don't Die Don't Kill Anyone' (White Label)
                Tom Neville – `Robot Restroom' (Love Minus Zero)
                Skool Of Thought – `Tugnut' (Supercharged)
                Unknown – `Burn' (Unknown)
                Danni Banitche – `Ride' (Unknown)
                John Graham – `Dancing In Dark Rooms'
                Nathan Fake – `Chronicles Of Narnia (Hybrid Remix)' (White Label)
                Them From Déjà vu (Hybrid Remix)' (White Label)

                tris
              • Chris

                    Message 9 of 21 , Jul 5 6:31 PM
                      The whole tracklist is messed up...I wonder who did it.

                      From the "Danny Bonnici" typo, to "Don't Die..." being attributed to
                      just Andy Page instead of Hi-Fi Bugs, and the two Hybrid remixes
                      being totally wrong...

                      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "nicolaj_sj" <nicolaj@...> wrote:

                      > You're welcome. Can someone find a way to rip Hybrid Live?
                      >
                      > Also there's something wrong with the tracklist. "Chronicles Of
                      Narnia" is originally composed by Harry Gregson-Williams, and so
                      is 'Theme From Déjà Vu'.

                      > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Trisram Dawahoo" <tris_d@> wrote:
                      >
                      > Thanks for the links, dude! It's much appreciated.
                      >
                      > It seems that the Annie Nightingale one is a DJ set.
                      >
                      > Hybrid In The Mix Live
                      > Meat Katie & D Ramirez ft. Odissi – `Stop the Revolution' (Adrift)
                      > Andy Page – `Don't Die Don't Kill Anyone' (White Label)
                      > Tom Neville – `Robot Restroom' (Love Minus Zero)
                      > Skool Of Thought – `Tugnut' (Supercharged)
                      > Unknown – `Burn' (Unknown)
                      > Danni Banitche – `Ride' (Unknown)
                      > John Graham – `Dancing In Dark Rooms'
                      > Nathan Fake – `Chronicles Of Narnia (Hybrid Remix)' (White Label)
                      > Them From Déjà vu (Hybrid Remix)' (White Label)
                      >

                      > The poster before referred to live sets (tracklisting below)
                      >
                      > 1. Everything Is Brand New / Secret Circles
                      > 2. I Choose Noise
                      > 3. Last Man Standing
                      > 3. Kill City (VIP Mix) (Will Not Be Released)
                      > 4. Choke
                      > 5. Until Tomorrow
                      > 6. If I Survive (2006 Mix) (Will Not Be Released)
                      > 7. Little Bit Of This (Hybrid Mix) (??? Release)
                      > 8. Beachcoma
                      > 9. Just For Today
                      > ---Encore--
                      > 10. Symphony (2006 Mix) (Will Not Be Released)
                      >
                      > BTW - I jacked the tracklisting straight from the previous post -
                      so thanks to the original poster!

                      > tris

                    • jtstarkiller
                      Message 10 of 21 , Jul 6 1:33 AM
                        << I'm assuming "Theme from Deja Vu" is Humvee Chase?>>

                        I'd always heard it as the remix to "You Can Save Her", but you might be right. I haven't
                        actually listened to the score.

                        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "chrismix50" <richlea@...> wrote:

                        > Hmm I wonder if this is a throwback set...
                        >
                        > Intresting to see the Escaping London remix in there again....I would
                        > love to get a hold of that.
                        >
                        > I'm assuming "Theme from Deja Vu" is Humvee Chase?
                        >
                        > Chris
                        >

                        > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Trisram Dawahoo" <tris_d@> wrote:
                        >
                        > Thanks for the links, dude! It's much appreciated.
                        >
                        > It seems that the Annie Nightingale one is a DJ set.
                        >
                        > Hybrid In The Mix Live
                        > Meat Katie & D Ramirez ft. Odissi – `Stop the Revolution' (Adrift)
                        > Andy Page – `Don't Die Don't Kill Anyone' (White Label)
                        > Tom Neville – `Robot Restroom' (Love Minus Zero)
                        > Skool Of Thought – `Tugnut' (Supercharged)
                        > Unknown – `Burn' (Unknown)
                        > Danni Banitche – `Ride' (Unknown)
                        > John Graham – `Dancing In Dark Rooms'
                        > Nathan Fake – `Chronicles Of Narnia (Hybrid Remix)' (White Label)
                        > Them From Déjà vu (Hybrid Remix)' (White Label)
                        >
                        > tris

                      • Chris
                        Message 11 of 21 , Jul 6 3:57 AM
                          Still cuts off at the end, before it even gets anywhere near the Harry
                          Hregson William's remixes.

                          Chris

                          --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Peter Chapman" <peter1.chapman@...>

                          Message 12 of 21 , Jul 7 5:37 AM
                            On the release soundtrack, "You Can Save Her" and "Humvee Chase" were
                            mis-labeled, so you have to switch the track titles around. That
                            confused some people, thinking Hybrid remixed "You Can Save Her".

                            --Rukes

                            --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "jtstarkiller" <jtsimler3@...> wrote:

                            > << I'm assuming "Theme from Deja Vu" is Humvee Chase?>>
                            >
                            > I'd always heard it as the remix to "You Can Save Her", but you
                            might be right. I haven't
                            > actually listened to the score.
                            >
                            > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "chrismix50" <richlea@> wrote:
                            > >
                            > > Hmm I wonder if this is a throwback set...
                            > >
                            > > Intresting to see the Escaping London remix in there again....I
                            would
                            > > love to get a hold of that.
                            > >
                            > > I'm assuming "Theme from Deja Vu" is Humvee Chase?
                            > >
                            > > Chris
                            > >

                            > > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Trisram Dawahoo" <tris_d@>
                            wrote:

                            > > Thanks for the links, dude! It's much appreciated.
                            > >
                            > > It seems that the Annie Nightingale one is a DJ set.
                            > >
                            > > Hybrid In The Mix Live
                            > > Meat Katie & D Ramirez ft. Odissi – `Stop the Revolution' (Adrift)
                            > > Andy Page – `Don't Die Don't Kill Anyone' (White Label)
                            > > Tom Neville – `Robot Restroom' (Love Minus Zero)
                            > > Skool Of Thought – `Tugnut' (Supercharged)
                            > > Unknown – `Burn' (Unknown)
                            > > Danni Banitche – `Ride' (Unknown)
                            > > John Graham – `Dancing In Dark Rooms'
                            > > Nathan Fake – `Chronicles Of Narnia (Hybrid Remix)' (White Label)
                            > > Them From Déjà vu (Hybrid Remix)' (White Label)
                            > >
                            > > tris

                          • face
                            Message 13 of 21 , Jul 10 9:03 AM
                              Here's the corrected tracklisting of what was aired on Annie's show,
                              which is now on hybridized.org:

                              1. ID
                              2. Malente - Killer Applikation (Aston Shuffle 'Badonkadonk' Remix)
                              [Moonbootique]
                              3. Meat Katie & D. Ramirez featuring Odissi - Stop the Revolution
                              (Jamie McHugh Remix) [Lot49]
                              4. Hi-Fi Bugs - Don't Die, Don't Kill Anyone [CDR]
                              5. ID
                              6. Tom Neville Presents Colouring In - Robot Restroom [Love Minus
                              Zero]

                              thanks, Drew, for correcting the Hi-Fi Bugs tune (not just Andy
                              Page!).

                              Face

                              --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Rukes" <rukes@...> wrote:

                              The whole tracklist is messed up...I wonder who did it.

                              From the "Danny Bonnici" typo, to "Don't Die..." being attributed
                              to just Andy Page instead of Hi-Fi Bugs, and the two Hybrid remixes being totally wrong...