Re: Hybrid's Glastonbury set

  • Trisram Dawahoo
    Message 1 of 21 , Jul 4, 2007
      This set sounds interesting (all those 06 remixes/reworks)

      Is there anywhere we can listen to this set?

      Thanks!
    • hhahn@suddenlink.net
      Message 2 of 21 , Jul 4, 2007
        Try here, it will only be up a week though:

        http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/annienightingale/

        Message 3 of 21 , Jul 5, 2007
          Thanks for the links, dude! It's much appreciated.

          It seems that the Annie Nightingale one is a DJ set.

          Hybrid In The Mix Live
          Meat Katie & D Ramirez ft. Odissi � �Stop the Revolution� (Adrift)
          Andy Page � �Don�t Die Don�t Kill Anyone� (White Label)
          Tom Neville � �Robot Restroom� (Love Minus Zero)
          Skool Of Thought � �Tugnut� (Supercharged)
          Unknown � �Burn� (Unknown)
          Danni Banitche � �Ride� (Unknown)
          John Graham � �Dancing In Dark Rooms�
          Nathan Fake � �Chronicles Of Narnia (Hybrid Remix)� (White Label)
          Them From D�j� vu (Hybrid Remix)� (White Label)

          The poster before referred to live sets (tracklisting below)

          1. Everything Is Brand New / Secret Circles
          2. I Choose Noise
          3. Last Man Standing
          3. Kill City (VIP Mix) (Will Not Be Released)
          4. Choke
          5. Until Tomorrow
          6. If I Survive (2006 Mix) (Will Not Be Released)
          7. Little Bit Of This (Hybrid Mix) (??? Release)
          8. Beachcoma
          9. Just For Today
          ---Encore--
          10. Symphony (2006 Mix) (Will Not Be Released)

          BTW - I jacked the tracklisting straight from the previous post - so thanks
          to the original poster!

          tris
        • Pev
          Message 4 of 21 , Jul 5, 2007
            Anyone have a copy of this at > 32Kbit?!

            ~Pev

            Trisram Dawahoo wrote:
            Thanks for the links, dude! It's much appreciated.

            It seems that the Annie Nightingale one is a DJ set.
          • Peter Chapman
            Message 5 of 21 , Jul 5, 2007
              Cheers for posting that, listening to it now. The whole set is also
              available at http://www.newmixes.com/annie_nightingale-live_on_radio_1-cable-07-02-2007.html so you can still find it after it disappears off the BBC website.
            • chrismix50
              Message 6 of 21 , Jul 5, 2007
                That was a bit more of an educated guess on a live set, I'm not sure
                what it actually was... but I'm curious if someone went.

                Chris

                --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "nicolaj_sj" <nicolaj@...> wrote:

                Here's a list:

                1. Everything Is Brand New / Secret Circles
                2. I Choose Noise
                3. Last Man Standing
                3. Kill City (VIP Mix) (Will Not Be Released)
                4. Choke
                5. Until Tomorrow
                6. If I Survive (2006 Mix) (Will Not Be Released)
                7. Little Bit Of This (Hybrid Mix) (??? Release)
                8. Beachcoma
                9. Just For Today
                ---Encore--
                10. Symphony (2006 Mix) (Will Not Be Released)

                Thanks to Chrismix50 for the list!
              • chrismix50
                Message 7 of 21 , Jul 5, 2007
                  Hmm I wonder if this is a throwback set...

                  Intresting to see the Escaping London remix in there again....I would
                  love to get a hold of that.

                  I'm assuming "Theme from Deja Vu" is Humvee Chase?

                  Chris

                  --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Trisram Dawahoo" <tris_d@...> wrote:

                  Thanks for the links, dude! It's much appreciated.

                  It seems that the Annie Nightingale one is a DJ set.

                  Hybrid In The Mix Live
                  Meat Katie & D Ramirez ft. Odissi – `Stop the Revolution' (Adrift)
                  Andy Page – `Don't Die Don't Kill Anyone' (White Label)
                  Tom Neville – `Robot Restroom' (Love Minus Zero)
                  Skool Of Thought – `Tugnut' (Supercharged)
                  Unknown – `Burn' (Unknown)
                  Danni Banitche – `Ride' (Unknown)
                  John Graham – `Dancing In Dark Rooms'
                  Nathan Fake – `Chronicles Of Narnia (Hybrid Remix)' (White Label)
                  Them From Déjà vu (Hybrid Remix)' (White Label)

                  tris
                • Chris

                      Message 10 of 21 , Jul 5, 2007
                        The whole tracklist is messed up...I wonder who did it.

                        From the "Danny Bonnici" typo, to "Don't Die..." being attributed to
                        just Andy Page instead of Hi-Fi Bugs, and the two Hybrid remixes
                        being totally wrong...

                        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "nicolaj_sj" <nicolaj@...> wrote:

                        > You're welcome. Can someone find a way to rip Hybrid Live?
                        >
                        > Also there's something wrong with the tracklist. "Chronicles Of
                        Narnia" is originally composed by Harry Gregson-Williams, and so
                        is 'Theme From Déjà Vu'.

                        > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Trisram Dawahoo" <tris_d@> wrote:
                        >
                        > Thanks for the links, dude! It's much appreciated.
                        >
                        > It seems that the Annie Nightingale one is a DJ set.
                        >
                        > Hybrid In The Mix Live
                        > Meat Katie & D Ramirez ft. Odissi – `Stop the Revolution' (Adrift)
                        > Andy Page – `Don't Die Don't Kill Anyone' (White Label)
                        > Tom Neville – `Robot Restroom' (Love Minus Zero)
                        > Skool Of Thought – `Tugnut' (Supercharged)
                        > Unknown – `Burn' (Unknown)
                        > Danni Banitche – `Ride' (Unknown)
                        > John Graham – `Dancing In Dark Rooms'
                        > Nathan Fake – `Chronicles Of Narnia (Hybrid Remix)' (White Label)
                        > Them From Déjà vu (Hybrid Remix)' (White Label)
                        >

                        > The poster before referred to live sets (tracklisting below)
                        >
                        > 1. Everything Is Brand New / Secret Circles
                        > 2. I Choose Noise
                        > 3. Last Man Standing
                        > 3. Kill City (VIP Mix) (Will Not Be Released)
                        > 4. Choke
                        > 5. Until Tomorrow
                        > 6. If I Survive (2006 Mix) (Will Not Be Released)
                        > 7. Little Bit Of This (Hybrid Mix) (??? Release)
                        > 8. Beachcoma
                        > 9. Just For Today
                        > ---Encore--
                        > 10. Symphony (2006 Mix) (Will Not Be Released)
                        >
                        > BTW - I jacked the tracklisting straight from the previous post -
                        so thanks to the original poster!

                        > tris

                      • jtstarkiller
                        Message 11 of 21 , Jul 6, 2007
                          << I'm assuming "Theme from Deja Vu" is Humvee Chase?>>

                          I'd always heard it as the remix to "You Can Save Her", but you might be right. I haven't
                          actually listened to the score.

                          --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "chrismix50" <richlea@...> wrote:

                          > Hmm I wonder if this is a throwback set...
                          >
                          > Intresting to see the Escaping London remix in there again....I would
                          > love to get a hold of that.
                          >
                          > I'm assuming "Theme from Deja Vu" is Humvee Chase?
                          >
                          > Chris
                          >

                          > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Trisram Dawahoo" <tris_d@> wrote:
                          >
                          > Thanks for the links, dude! It's much appreciated.
                          >
                          > It seems that the Annie Nightingale one is a DJ set.
                          >
                          > Hybrid In The Mix Live
                          > Meat Katie & D Ramirez ft. Odissi – `Stop the Revolution' (Adrift)
                          > Andy Page – `Don't Die Don't Kill Anyone' (White Label)
                          > Tom Neville – `Robot Restroom' (Love Minus Zero)
                          > Skool Of Thought – `Tugnut' (Supercharged)
                          > Unknown – `Burn' (Unknown)
                          > Danni Banitche – `Ride' (Unknown)
                          > John Graham – `Dancing In Dark Rooms'
                          > Nathan Fake – `Chronicles Of Narnia (Hybrid Remix)' (White Label)
                          > Them From Déjà vu (Hybrid Remix)' (White Label)
                          >
                          > tris

                        • Chris
                          Message 12 of 21 , Jul 6, 2007
                            Still cuts off at the end, before it even gets anywhere near the Harry
                            Hregson William's remixes.

                            Chris

                            --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Peter Chapman" <peter1.chapman@...>

                            Message 13 of 21 , Jul 7, 2007
                              On the release soundtrack, "You Can Save Her" and "Humvee Chase" were
                              mis-labeled, so you have to switch the track titles around. That
                              confused some people, thinking Hybrid remixed "You Can Save Her".

                              --Rukes

                              --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "jtstarkiller" <jtsimler3@...> wrote:

                              > << I'm assuming "Theme from Deja Vu" is Humvee Chase?>>
                              >
                              > I'd always heard it as the remix to "You Can Save Her", but you
                              might be right. I haven't
                              > actually listened to the score.
                              >
                              > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "chrismix50" <richlea@> wrote:
                              > >
                              > > Hmm I wonder if this is a throwback set...
                              > >
                              > > Intresting to see the Escaping London remix in there again....I
                              would
                              > > love to get a hold of that.
                              > >
                              > > I'm assuming "Theme from Deja Vu" is Humvee Chase?
                              > >
                              > > Chris
                              > >

                              > > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Trisram Dawahoo" <tris_d@>
                              wrote:

                              > > Thanks for the links, dude! It's much appreciated.
                              > >
                              > > It seems that the Annie Nightingale one is a DJ set.
                              > >
                              > > Hybrid In The Mix Live
                              > > Meat Katie & D Ramirez ft. Odissi – `Stop the Revolution' (Adrift)
                              > > Andy Page – `Don't Die Don't Kill Anyone' (White Label)
                              > > Tom Neville – `Robot Restroom' (Love Minus Zero)
                              > > Skool Of Thought – `Tugnut' (Supercharged)
                              > > Unknown – `Burn' (Unknown)
                              > > Danni Banitche – `Ride' (Unknown)
                              > > John Graham – `Dancing In Dark Rooms'
                              > > Nathan Fake – `Chronicles Of Narnia (Hybrid Remix)' (White Label)
                              > > Them From Déjà vu (Hybrid Remix)' (White Label)
                              > >
                              > > tris

                            • face
                              Message 14 of 21 , Jul 10, 2007
                                Here's the corrected tracklisting of what was aired on Annie's show,
                                which is now on hybridized.org:

                                1. ID
                                2. Malente - Killer Applikation (Aston Shuffle 'Badonkadonk' Remix)
                                [Moonbootique]
                                3. Meat Katie & D. Ramirez featuring Odissi - Stop the Revolution
                                (Jamie McHugh Remix) [Lot49]
                                4. Hi-Fi Bugs - Don't Die, Don't Kill Anyone [CDR]
                                5. ID
                                6. Tom Neville Presents Colouring In - Robot Restroom [Love Minus
                                Zero]

                                thanks, Drew, for correcting the Hi-Fi Bugs tune (not just Andy
                                Page!).

                                Face

                                --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Rukes" <rukes@...> wrote:

                                The whole tracklist is messed up...I wonder who did it.

                                From the "Danny Bonnici" typo, to "Don't Die..." being attributed
                                to just Andy Page instead of Hi-Fi Bugs, and the two Hybrid remixes being totally wrong...