Re: Hybrid & Satellite Party

  • nicolaj_sj
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 3, 2007
      The strings on Awesome are some HGW added for Ultra Payloaded. The remix of Wish Upon a Dogstar is good, in fact i have them myself.

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Jason Michael" <moshie61@...> wrote:
      Ive just had exams and stuff so ive been slack with keeping up with
      the posts so forgive me if someone has every informed everyone
      already. But i noticed here
      http://www.rhapsody.com/perryfarrellssatelliteparty/wishuponadogstar the 'wish upon a dog star' single has as track 2. Wish Upon A Dog
      Star (Hybrid Remix Club Mix) and track 3. Wish Upon A Dog Star
      (Hybrid Remix Instrumental) I havent got/heard them yet but i assume
      they arent just 'dogstar', however it must be strange to basicly
      remix a cover of your own song lol.

      I believe that someone also mentioned that the song 'awesome' was a
      collab with hybrid and HGW and i can confirm that it certainly
      contains the music 'bed' from "immaculate" from hybrid - scores. I
      assume the added strings is HGW work. I quite like the blend of the
      hybrid track and the new strings, however, i hope an instrumental
      gets released as im not sure about the vocals, especially the inane
      chorus.