I Choose Noise: Remix Pack #2 details

  • Rukes
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 27, 2007
      I Choose Noise (Elite Force Mix)
      Sleepwalking (Future Funk Squad's Remix)

      Don't know a release date yet, I assume sometime in July.
    • Simon Jones
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 28, 2007
        July 2nd.

        Sleepwalking (Future Funk Squad's Remix)

        Don't know a release date yet, I assume sometime in July.
      • nicolaj_sj
        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 28, 2007
          --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Rukes" <rukes@...> wrote:

          > I Choose Noise (Elite Force Mix)
          > Sleepwalking (Future Funk Squad's Remix)
          >
          > Don't know a release date yet, I assume sometime in July.

          I have those tracks on CD. I won them on an Ebay auction last week.
          They are pretty good!
        • Trent Saunders
          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 28, 2007
            FFS remixing SLEEPWALKING? WICKED NEWS. hurry up july 2nd!!!!!

            ____________________________________________________________________________________ Yahoo!7 Mail has just got even bigger and better with unlimited storage on all webmail accounts.
          • Thomas Touzimsky
            Message 5 of 9 , Jul 12 2:34 PM
              Now that they are available since last Monday, any idea when the
              Elite Force/FFS mixes will be available via Beatport (WAV)?

              ..::// Thomas Touzimsky
            • Rukes
              Message 6 of 9 , Jul 13 4:02 AM
                Beatport is very slow lately, missing release dates like crazy. The
                tracks are up now, of course backdated to when they SHOULD have been
                released...

                --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Thomas Touzimsky <tto@...> wrote:

                > Now that they are available since last Monday, any idea when the
                > Elite Force/FFS mixes will be available via Beatport (WAV)?
                >
                > ..::// Thomas Touzimsky

              • nicolaj_sj
                Message 7 of 9 , Jul 14 10:09 AM
                  iTunes haven't got the tracks either, so the digital release must have
                  been delayed?

                  --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Rukes" <rukes@...> wrote:

                  Beatport is very slow lately, missing release dates like crazy. The tracks are up now, of course backdated to when they SHOULD have been released...
                • Mark Slater
                  Message 8 of 9 , Aug 7, 2007
                    They are on 3beatdigital.com

                    Message 9 of 9 , Aug 10, 2007
                      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Mark Slater <marksl8r@...> wrote:
                      Ok, i only wanted to buy them on iTunes for the album art. I brought
                      the promo CD on Ebay a few months back, so i've had them for a while.