Re: [Hybrid] Hybrid's Glastonbury set

  • Donna Calcavecchia
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 27, 2007
      kudos max for the post it was not too long very informative, you actually made me jealous!!!!!
      I wanted to go to the festival sooooo bad (I read all the info. when I heard they were going to be there) however living in the U.S. made that a little difficult. If anyone has pics please share it would be much appreciated. I have been lucky enough to see them 4 times just recently at House of Blues in Orlando these guys are awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      thanks again
      Donna

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 28, 2007
        Max Hogg wrote:
        > Inspired by jts' recent article about Hybrid, I wanted to share my
        experience of them at Glastonbury festival on Saturday night.
        *mumble mumble*

        The only band I wanted to see at Glastonbury and I couldn't escape
        the glade all weekend :-(

        ~Pev