WANTED: Music reviewer/gig reviewers

  • moo_kt
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20, 2007
      [[[ Ally (list owner) says: I don't usually let through commercial emails...but I figured you're all budding reviewers ;-) ]]]

      We're on the lookout for talented writers to contribute to Seatwave -
      music/sport and theatre website. If you're passionate about live
      events and love to say it as it is, we're keen to hear from you.

      There are opportunities for:

      - Event reviews
      - Gig reviews
      - Theatre reviews
      - Sport reviews (live and broadcast)
      - Album reviews
      - Single reviews
      - Interviews with the stars
      - Features

      In return, reliable and talented contributors will get gig tickets,
      interview opportunities and review albums.

      Please send examples of your work and your preferred music
      genre/tastes etc to reviews@...

      Our Entertainment Editor will get back to you pronto.

      Please take care with your spelling and grammar. If reviewing isn't
      your thing, you can always rant and rave in your own free blog:

      http://www.seatwaveblogs.com
      Contact InfoEmail:
      reviews@...
      Website:
      http://www.seatwave.com
      City:
      London (we want reviews for EVERYWHERE), England