James Warren mixes in the pipeline

  • James Warren
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 19, 2007
      Thanks for the support.

      A couple more in the shape of 'Way Out West - Remix & Original Production Part II' and 'Revelation Part II' waiting to go live. Will post when they're available.

      Production material under Coalesced either released or about to be released and there should be something out under my own name before too long as well.

      Apologies if I've offended with the plug.