Re: Tracks I am trying to track down - can anybody help?

  • jtstarkiller
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 18, 2007
      I'll second that. Warren is one of the best DJs around. His sets are always top-notch (Cumulus is my favorite).

      jts

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Ben Abrams" <benjabrams@...> wrote:

      Totally agree. Top track. Only been able to track it down as a 128kbps mp3 which just doesn't cut the mustard for me personally (although better than nothing I suppose!).

      I got put onto these tracks by Mr Warrens excellent sets. If anybody hasn't checked these out then I would highly recommend it. Cumulus is a real winner in my opinion
    • James Warren
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 19, 2007
        Thanks for the support.

        A couple more in the shape of 'Way Out West - Remix & Original Production Part II' and 'Revelation Part II' waiting to go live. Will post when they're available.

        Production material under Coalesced either released or about to be released and there should be something out under my own name before too long as well.

        Apologies if I've offended with the plug.