Re: [Hybrid] Re: Cascade Track (Unreleased)...

  • Thomas Touzimsky
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 15, 2007
      Rise Again -> Cascade (I think?)
      Coup De Grace -> In Good We Trust (Y4K version)
      Miscreant -> Celebrity Science
      Nightbreed -> The Drop (Y4K "man on fire" version)
      Outta Time -> Dream Stalker
      Let It All Out -> Zulu (original score)
      What Lies Beneath -> Keep It In The Family

      However, some of these have been reworked for final release or miss parts that were added later - "Outta Time" for example misses the vocals in the breakdown and the complete second half of the song, while "What Lies Beneath" doesn't feature the gorgeous string section from "Keep It In The Family".

      ..::// Thomas Touzimsky
      "Life Is Short, Eat Dessert First!" - Jaques Torres

      > OMFG awesome compilation. But haven't some of these tracks been
      > released under different names?
    • jtstarkiller
      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 16, 2007
        Here's the list with two little updates from me...

        Rise Again -> Cascade
        Hearts Desire -> Perry Farrell's Satellite Party - Wish Upon a Dog Star
        Coup De Grace -> In Good We Trust (Y4K version) and elements of All I Want
        Miscreant -> Celebrity Science
        Nightbreed -> The Drop (Y4K "man on fire" version)
        Outta Time -> Dream Stalker
        Let It All Out -> Zulu (original score)
        What Lies Beneath -> Keep It In The Family

        Credit for most of this goes to Thomas.
      • Trent Saunders
        Message 3 of 11 , Jun 18, 2007
          On the topic of obscure Hybrid tracks:

          Check out the tracks 'SANCHEZ FAMILY' and 'THE RAVE' from the man on fire soundtrack- very cool, the percussive rattle sound from the boys old track Altitude is in 'THE RAVE' you can't miss it =)