Re: Hybridized

  • face
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 13, 2007
      She speaketh the truth!

      And lately the site admins/mods (Braderik, Vinnie, and myself) have been busy bees as well! Keep your eyes peeled...

      Face

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "ally @ hybrid-group.com" <list@...>
      wrote:
      Hybridized is a really good site...Andy who runs it is on this list and puts a lot of effort into it.

      Ally
    • Kris
      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 15, 2007
        Two thumbs up to Andy!

        I don't buy CD's anymore! I subscribe to Hybridized and can only say
        how great it is for someone to get hold of so many sets for us mousic
        lovers.