Re: Hybridized

  • ally @ hybrid-group.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 12, 2007
      Hybridized is a really good site...Andy who runs it is on this list and
      puts a lot of effort into it.

      Ally

      > Hi all
      >
      > I just wanted to share an absolute treat with you...
      >
      > About 6 months ago I stumbled upon this website, a dream come true for
      > us Hybrid fans!
      >
      > http://www.hybridized.org
      >
      > Free digital radio sets updated regularly with other artists that are
      > similar like Jody Wisternoff, Nick Warren etc. It's all free and great
      > quality so enjoy!!!
      >
      > Kris

    • face
      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 13, 2007
        She speaketh the truth!

        And lately the site admins/mods (Braderik, Vinnie, and myself) have been busy bees as well! Keep your eyes peeled...

        Face

        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "ally @ hybrid-group.com" <list@...>
        wrote:
        Hybridized is a really good site...Andy who runs it is on this list and puts a lot of effort into it.

        Ally
      • Kris
        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 15, 2007
          Two thumbs up to Andy!

          I don't buy CD's anymore! I subscribe to Hybridized and can only say
          how great it is for someone to get hold of so many sets for us mousic
          lovers.