RE: [Hybrid] OT: JunkieXL live

  • RICHARD LUND
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 4, 2007
      Ive gotten to see him 3 or 4 times live now ...

      Great great shows .... tons of energy ...

      Definitely worth checking out if he comes around your area

      RICK

      >From: "James" <james@...>
      >To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [Hybrid] OT: JunkieXL live
      >Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2007 11:30:50 -0000
      >
      >I guess Carolyn is probably the best placed person to answer this but
      >and some people here might be interested to know the answers. There's
      >been a bit of discussion on Hybridized recently on what/how JunkieXL
      >uses to perform live.
      >
      >Just wondered whether you could enlighten or whether there were any
      >articles people could referred to.
      >
      >Many thanks,
      >
      >James

    • Carolyn Pfaff
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 12, 2007
        yeah, i'm still not sure of what tom really does up there, even after all these years. i found a good video of him explaining his whole setup down in miami a couple years ago. i'll try to find it again and post it to you!
        and yes, go see him whenever you can!
        new album due out in september!
        love