Hybridized

  • Kris
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 4, 2007
      Hi all

      I just wanted to share an absolute treat with you...

      About 6 months ago I stumbled upon this website, a dream come true for
      us Hybrid fans!

      http://www.hybridized.org

      Free digital radio sets updated regularly with other artists that are
      similar like Jody Wisternoff, Nick Warren etc. It's all free and great
      quality so enjoy!!!

      Kris
    • ally @ hybrid-group.com
      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 12, 2007
        Hybridized is a really good site...Andy who runs it is on this list and
        puts a lot of effort into it.

        Ally

        > Hi all
        >
        > I just wanted to share an absolute treat with you...
        >
        > About 6 months ago I stumbled upon this website, a dream come true for
        > us Hybrid fans!
        >
        > http://www.hybridized.org
        >
        > Free digital radio sets updated regularly with other artists that are
        > similar like Jody Wisternoff, Nick Warren etc. It's all free and great
        > quality so enjoy!!!
        >
        > Kris

      • face
        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 13, 2007
          She speaketh the truth!

          And lately the site admins/mods (Braderik, Vinnie, and myself) have been busy bees as well! Keep your eyes peeled...

          Face

          --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "ally @ hybrid-group.com" <list@...>

          Message 4 of 10 , Jun 15, 2007
            Two thumbs up to Andy!

            I don't buy CD's anymore! I subscribe to Hybridized and can only say
            how great it is for someone to get hold of so many sets for us mousic
            lovers.