OT: JunkieXL live

  • James
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 3 4:30 AM
      I guess Carolyn is probably the best placed person to answer this but
      and some people here might be interested to know the answers. There's
      been a bit of discussion on Hybridized recently on what/how JunkieXL
      uses to perform live.

      Just wondered whether you could enlighten or whether there were any
      articles people could referred to.

      Many thanks,

      James
    • RICHARD LUND
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 4 4:42 PM
        Ive gotten to see him 3 or 4 times live now ...

        Great great shows .... tons of energy ...

        Definitely worth checking out if he comes around your area

        RICK

        >From: "James" <james@...>
        >To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [Hybrid] OT: JunkieXL live
        >Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2007 11:30:50 -0000
        >
        >I guess Carolyn is probably the best placed person to answer this but
        >and some people here might be interested to know the answers. There's
        >been a bit of discussion on Hybridized recently on what/how JunkieXL
        >uses to perform live.
        >
        >Just wondered whether you could enlighten or whether there were any
        >articles people could referred to.
        >
        >Many thanks,
        >
        >James

      • Carolyn Pfaff
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 12 2:13 PM
          yeah, i'm still not sure of what tom really does up there, even after all these years. i found a good video of him explaining his whole setup down in miami a couple years ago. i'll try to find it again and post it to you!
          and yes, go see him whenever you can!
          new album due out in september!
          love