Cinematic Orchestra live on Maida Vale

  • c_chilton
    Message 1 of 3 , May 13, 2007
      Ok its not Hybrid but they've been mentioned a couple of times on the
      list before.. theres an excellent recording of their live set they
      just did at Maida Vale here :
      http://www.newmixes.com/gilles_peterson_-_worldwide-sat-05-10-2007.html

      If its your kind of thing I hope you enjoy!
    • Diana Crumbie
      Message 2 of 3 , May 13, 2007
        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "c_chilton" <chk@...> wrote:

        > Ok its not Hybrid but they've been mentioned a couple of times on the
        > list before.. theres an excellent recording of their live set they
        > just did at Maida Vale here :
        > http://www.newmixes.com/gilles_peterson_-_worldwide-sat-05-10-2007.html
        >
        > If its your kind of thing I hope you enjoy!

        Thanks for pointing it out :)
      • same2far
        Message 3 of 3 , May 15, 2007
          I absolutely adore the Cinematic Orchestra.. thanks so much for
          pointing me in the right direction. For those who haven't heard of
          them before I suggest checking their set out (Their actual music
          starts around 30mins in).. Their top tracks are All things (which
          unfortunately they don't play) and Evolution which Giles Peterson
          plays at the start.

          Top Stuff!