Copyright ??? Hybrid group t-shirt

  • thwibble
    Message 1 of 7 , May 13, 2007
      Made me an online t to show off at Glade festival. Hope
      nick/ally/rukes aint gonna do me for copyright?>>>
      http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=137948178&albumId=0
    • ally @ hybrid-group.com
      Message 2 of 7 , May 13, 2007
        I don't mind at all, I think it's great to promote the list :)

        Have fun at Glade with it!

        Ally

        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "thwibble" <thwibble@...> wrote:

        > Made me an online t to show off at Glade festival. Hope
        > nick/ally/rukes aint gonna do me for copyright?>>>
        > http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?
        fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=137948178&albumId=0

      • Brett Kennelly
        Message 3 of 7 , May 14, 2007
          Nice, now where can I order one of these? lol
        • Nick Bower
          Message 4 of 7 , May 14, 2007
            --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "thwibble" <thwibble@...> wrote:

            > Made me an online t to show off at Glade festival. Hope
            > nick/ally/rukes aint gonna do me for copyright?>>>
            > http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?
            fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=137948178&albumId=0

            lol. Nice work. No, none of us will have a problem with that :) It's
            always nice to see people getting creative and flying the Hybrid flag!

            :)

            Nick
          • garry faulkner
            Message 5 of 7 , May 14, 2007
            • Richard Wilson
              Message 6 of 7 , May 15, 2007
                I've got one of those too, but in almost reverse colours. I think
                mine was made on Zazzle or Cafepress about 4 years ago, and it's still
                waering strong! :-)

                Rick

                --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Nick Bower" <nbower@...> wrote:

                lol. Nice work. No, none of us will have a problem with that :) It's always nice to see people getting creative and flying the Hybrid flag!

                :)

                Nick
              • Ajoy
                Message 7 of 7 , Jun 12, 2007
                  Nice, I agree it helps to promote...can I have one? lol