RE: [Hybrid] Re: new member - dumb question

  • Simon Jones
    Message 1 of 15 , May 9, 2007
      They don't get credited in the end credits whatsoever.

      Message 2 of 15 , May 10, 2007
        Yes they do..... 99% sure. They are listed under "Additional Music and
        Scoring" or something like that?

        Will check though.

        Si

        On 5/9/07, Simon Jones <whizz@...> wrote:

        > They don't get credited in the end credits whatsoever.

      • chrismix50
        Message 3 of 15 , May 10, 2007
          I'm sure Hybrid had a hand in it, Humvee Chase has bits of
          Sleepwalking all over the place.

          You can get the score on itunes, although no tracks exclusivly
          produced by Hybrid...or at least credited.

          -Chris

          --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Donna Calcavecchia <donnaphitia@...>
          wrote:

          > thanks for the info carolyn i recommend watching the movie it was
          pretty good and quite truthfully the music sounded more like their stuff

        • Nick Bower
          Message 4 of 15 , May 11, 2007
            Hi guys - hope you're well. Sorry for the quietness on the list
            recently - I've been having major email problems and have been
            running around like a headless chicken of late!

            Yes I can confirm that our boys were on the credits for Deja Vu - I
            watched the whole thing right through to the end credits. It was a
            proud moment. lol

            As an aside, I have to say that the mix that Stefan Anion & Starfire
            have done of Last Man Standing is marvellous.

            :)

            Nick

            --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Carolyn Pfaff <sweetcarolyn@...>
            wrote:

            > i know that they were working on it a bit, but i never caught the
            > movie once it was released to see what credits they got, if any.
            > met up with them one night over at harry's and watched it, before
            > their music made its debut. i also heard that there was some
            tension
            > between the boys and harry at some point during the making. i
            know
            > harry called up tom at one point to work on it, but tom's not up
            for
            > that kind of stuff anymore. so who knows. but i still cant tell
            > which scenes are theirs or not!! harry has a lot of people
            working
            > for him so it's hard to tell who did what. so i guess we'll never
            know!

            > On May 8, 2007, at 12:15 PM, Donna Calcavecchia wrote:
            >
            > > Hey Ally hope all is well with you. I have a question
            > > that you may or
            > > may not know the answer too. I read that hybrid
            > > worked with harry
            > > gregson williams on the dejavu soundtrack but I looked
            > > up the soundtrack
            > > and it only lists him no mention of hybrid. Did they
            > > end up not working
            > > on it? The music is really good and it sounds like
            > > their stuff. Also
            > > do you know anything about the glade festival i was
            > > reading up on it
            > > and saw that hybrid will be performing there and i
            > > will be in europe at
            > > that time was wondering if it was worth checking out,
            > > although anything
            > > that involves hybrid is worth checking out in my
            > > opinion.
            > > Thanks much!!!!!
            > > Take care
            > > Donna
            > > --- "ally @ hybrid-group.com" <list@...>
            > > wrote:
            > >
            > > > That's such a lovely idea :)
            > > >
            > > > Do I remember a similar discussion to this a while
            > > > back everyone?
            > > >
            > > > I'd also love to see any sheet music for either the
            > > > Wide Angle or I
            > > > Choose Noise albums.
            > > >
            > > > Ally
            > > >

            > > > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Ben Carl"

            > > > been listening
            > > > since the
            > > > has ever come
            > > > across or
            > > > parts on Wide
            > > > Angle.
            > > > strings playing at my
            > > > somewhere. Thanks,
          • Nick Bower
            Message 5 of 15 , May 11, 2007
              --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Nick Bower" <nbower@...> wrote:
              > As an aside, I have to say that the mix that Stefan Anion & Starfire
              > have done of Last Man Standing is marvellous.

              Of course I meant 'Until Tomorrow' there...lol

              ;)

              Nick
            • face
              Message 6 of 15 , May 11, 2007
                nick, did you mean their remix of until tomorrow? or dave seaman's
                mix of last man standing?

                ;-)

                Face