Re: [Hybrid] did i miss something?

  • Scott Moore
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2007
      I was wondering if it was just me... I actually haven't heard the song yet, as I don't listen to the FM frequency all that often, but my girlfriend told me about hearing it. I turned her onto Hybrid a couple of years ago and her reaction to the song on the radio was funny. She said it sounded horrible and she much preferred the Hybrid version :) She called it a slower "pop" version of the song. She almost didn't recognize it at first.

      So what is the deal with this new Dog Star radio tune anyway? Is this just being played in the States?

      S c o t t M o o r e
      www.wizum.com
      wizum.blogspot.com