Elite Force - You (Hybrid Mix)

  • Simon Jones
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2007
      Just a heads up for all you hardcore fanatics who've been after the remix
      for the last few months, that Hybrid's remix of the Elite Force single 'You'
      will be the first release on Elite Force's new label Used & Abused
      Recordings.

      The vinyl, due for release on May 21st features the Hybrid remix in addition
      to a remix from Elite Force, with digital downloads available from
      www.3beatdigital.com and www.beatport.com the same week.
    • Darrin Maunders
      Message 2 of 4 , May 3, 2007
        Thanks for the heads up. A most excellent remix.
      • face
        Message 3 of 4 , May 4, 2007
          ...and we still wait for the Elite Force remix of I Choose Noise! I
          personally thought that mix was outstanding.

          maybe it'll come out on the same rumored compilation along with Stefan
          Anion's remix of Until Tomorrow?

          -Face

          --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Simon Jones" <whizz@...> wrote:

          Just a heads up for all you hardcore fanatics who've been after the
          remix for the last few months, that Hybrid's remix of the Elite Force single 'You' will be the first release on Elite Force's new label Used & Abused Recordings.

          The vinyl, due for release on May 21st features the Hybrid remix in
          addition to a remix from Elite Force, with digital downloads available from www.3beatdigital.com and www.beatport.com the same week.
        • Alan Duval
          Message 4 of 4 , May 4, 2007
            'Scuse... not to be confused with Fused & Bruised Recordings.