Re: Satellite Party - Wish Upon A Dog Star (Hybrid Remixes)!

  • zem_the_mattress
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 26, 2007
      This is pretty fun. I like the gee-tars on this version more. But somehow the sound comes off as thin, maybe a bit weedy. These production credits (for Ultra Payloaded) read like the cast of ICN: HGW, Peter Hook, Peter DiStefano, and of course Hybrid.

      Hope the Hybrid backed version of Kinky makes it onto this album - I remember that being a fun Coachella show song. Anyhow, here's hoping that the Satellite Party album gets the Hybrid sound to more of the masses.

      And 'Hi' to the Coachella kids that are going this year (Jason?, Carolyn?, Drew?) - I'm not making it this year (Waaaah!!!) so have fun for me!

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Rukes" <rukes@...> wrote:
      Brand new, kick ass remixes of the upcoming Satellite Party track on iTunes.

      So yes, it's the Satellite Party version of the Hybrid song that Hybrid remixed...a bit of a confusing mess :)