Re: American Idol contestant loves Hybrid

  • jtstarkiller
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 26, 2007
      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "generation_3000" <g3kg3k@...> wrote:

      > Blake's celebrity iTunes playlist:
      >
      > http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewMix?
      id=252453441&s=143441&wm=1

      > "'Beachcoma': Always makes me escape to another place. Beatbox to this."
      >
      > Also has BT, DJ Shadow, the Roots, Jill Scott, Duncan Sheik... too bad
      > he's the worst contestant on the show!

      That's pretty awesome. Never would've thought an AI contestant would include a song like
      Beachcoma. Very cool.

      And a bit off-topic. Can someone recommend a Roots album for me? All I have is Tao of the
      Machine off BT's album, and they sound pretty interesting. Thanks.
    • G3K
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 26, 2007
        Things Fall Apart is arguably their best record. Game Theory is their
        newest and ain't half bad. Really looking forward to seeing their
        Coachella set.