American Idol contestant loves Hybrid

  • generation_3000
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 25 9:46 PM
      Blake's celebrity iTunes playlist:

      http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewMix?id=252453441&s=143441&wm=1

      "'Beachcoma': Always makes me escape to another place. Beatbox to this."

      Also has BT, DJ Shadow, the Roots, Jill Scott, Duncan Sheik... too bad
      he's the worst contestant on the show!
    • jtstarkiller
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 26 2:46 AM
        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "generation_3000" <g3kg3k@...> wrote:

        > Blake's celebrity iTunes playlist:
        >
        > http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewMix?
        id=252453441&s=143441&wm=1

        > "'Beachcoma': Always makes me escape to another place. Beatbox to this."
        >
        > Also has BT, DJ Shadow, the Roots, Jill Scott, Duncan Sheik... too bad
        > he's the worst contestant on the show!

        That's pretty awesome. Never would've thought an AI contestant would include a song like
        Beachcoma. Very cool.

        And a bit off-topic. Can someone recommend a Roots album for me? All I have is Tao of the
        Machine off BT's album, and they sound pretty interesting. Thanks.
      • G3K
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 26 5:44 AM
          Things Fall Apart is arguably their best record. Game Theory is their
          newest and ain't half bad. Really looking forward to seeing their
          Coachella set.