Re: [Hybrid] Turnmills

  • Simon Chilvers
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 25, 2007
      http://www.dontstayin.com/uk/london/turnmills/2007/apr/20/photo-5919912

      Not much..... but only photo I could find of the night.

      Very nice to see the boys again after well over a year (September 2005).

      Hope the rest of you who went had a good time as well... spotted a few fans
      and some people came up to me and asked some questions as to who was playing
      etc.

      I liked the set in general..... just thought playing Just for Today as the
      finale was a bit "flat".... may as well have stuck the CD single in...
      didn't sound very live.... but I'm used to them finishing on Symphony, so
      it's alot to live upto I suppose. Didn't think much of the new track with
      Charlotte James either!?! (Sorry?!)

      Laters

      Si