Hybrid at the Glade

  • Max Hogg
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 20 12:12 PM
      Just got very overexcited to see that Hybrid is doing a live set at the Glade festival again this summer. And the rest of the lineup is phenomenal already imo - UNKLE, Trentemoller, Longrange....
    • garry faulkner
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 23 9:02 AM
        OH MY GOD. was gonna get my global gathering ticket this week but after seeing breaks line up at glade, well ive just got a ticket for that instead. Hybrid live again !! my giddy aunt!!

        [[[moderator (Alan) says: Judging by your reaction it would appear that giddy runs in the family ;-) ]]]