Guestlist tickets to see Hybrid Live at Turnmills tonight!

  • ally @ hybrid-group.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 20, 2007
      Hybrid guestlist tickets for tonight

      Distinct'ive have 5 pairs of guestlist tickets to give away to see
      Hybrid LIVE at Turnmills tonight!

      You better be quick - this closes at 3pm today! Just email now with
      the subject line 'Hybrid Live' to info@...

      You can also catch Judge Jules, Seb Fontaine, Sander Van Doorn, Jo
      Mills, Filthy Rich, Steve Porter & Tweak & Bleep and more - 4 rooms

      One entry per person, guestlist tickets only, no travel included.

      The Gallery
      Turnmills
      Clerkenwell Road
      London, EC1