Re: [Hybrid] Hybrid's Updated Live & DJ Dates

  • Simon Chilvers
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 16, 2007
      On that note? Anyone going to Turnmills??

      Si

      On 4/12/07, Max Hogg <maxhogg@...> wrote:

      > Ally thanks for posting these - I've been reluctantly dragged away from
      > the
      > STIR night next weekend and going to Turnmills instead.
      >
      > One question to the list...
      >
      > Is there any indication of the set length at either Turnmills or
      > Shoreditch
      > Park? I know from past experience their sets can vary hugely in
      > length...at
      > a guess I'm hoping that as headliners in Turnmills they'll get a couple of
      > hours (fingers crossed!), but I can't decide whether to book wildchild
      > tickets or not! - nothing else on the Wildchild lineup is of much interest
      > except the plumps.
      >
      > Thanks!
      >
      > On 04/04/07, ally @ hybrid-group.com <list@...<list%40hybrid-group.com>>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > Updated live & dj dates over the next few months for Hybrid...
      > >
      > > http://www.hybrid-group.com/livedjdates.asp
      > >

      > > Live Dates:
      > >
      > > 20-Apr-07 Turnmills London United Kingdom
      > > 30-Jun-07 Shoreditch Park London United Kingdom
      > >

      > > DJ Dates:
      > >
      > > 05-Apr-07 Blue Mountain Bristol United Kingdom
      > > 07-Apr-07 Bela Veja Minsk Russia
      > > 11-Apr-07 Supercharged @ Audio Brighton United Kingdom
      > > 14-Apr-07 Music Box Manchester United Kingdom
      > > 21-Apr-07 Merlin Budapest Hungary
      > > 27-Apr-07 Uniq Sheffield United Kingdom
      > > 28-Apr-07 Club Exit Kaunas Lithuania
      > > 04-May-07 SE One London United Kingdom
      > > 18-May-07 Escape Sofia Bulgaria
      > > 19-May-07 Vinyl Warsaw Poland
      > > 24-May-07 Inigo London United Kingdom
      > > 02-Jun-07 Studio Martin Bucharest Romania
      > > 08-Jun-07 Fabric London United Kingdom
      > >

      > > Enjoy :)
      > >
      > > Ally

    • hybrid_junkie
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 19, 2007
        Yeah, I'm going - does anyone have any idea what time they are
        likely to be on? hopefully not too early - I nearly managed to miss
        them at the warehouse project as they were on so early!

        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Simon Chilvers" <schilvers@...>
        wrote:

        > On that note? Anyone going to Turnmills??
        >
        > Si
        >

        > On 4/12/07, Max Hogg <maxhogg@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > Ally thanks for posting these - I've been reluctantly dragged
        away from
        > > the
        > > STIR night next weekend and going to Turnmills instead.
        > >
        > > One question to the list...
        > >
        > > Is there any indication of the set length at either Turnmills or
        > > Shoreditch
        > > Park? I know from past experience their sets can vary hugely in
        > > length...at
        > > a guess I'm hoping that as headliners in Turnmills they'll get a
        couple of
        > > hours (fingers crossed!), but I can't decide whether to book
        wildchild
        > > tickets or not! - nothing else on the Wildchild lineup is of
        much interest
        > > except the plumps.
        > >
        > > Thanks!
      • Simon Chilvers
        Message 3 of 12 , Apr 20, 2007
          Well they open doors at 10.30pm...... So..... quite late I'd imagine?

          Si

          On 4/19/07, hybrid_junkie <simon_badham@...> wrote:

          > Yeah, I'm going - does anyone have any idea what time they are
          > likely to be on? hopefully not too early - I nearly managed to miss
          > them at the warehouse project as they were on so early!
          >
          > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com <HybridUK%40yahoogroups.com>, "Simon
          > Chilvers" <schilvers@...>
          > wrote:
          > >
          > > On that note? Anyone going to Turnmills??
          > >
          > > Si
        • Simon Chilvers
          Message 4 of 12 , Apr 25, 2007
            http://www.dontstayin.com/uk/london/turnmills/2007/apr/20/photo-5919912

            Not much..... but only photo I could find of the night.

            Very nice to see the boys again after well over a year (September 2005).

            Hope the rest of you who went had a good time as well... spotted a few fans
            and some people came up to me and asked some questions as to who was playing
            etc.

            I liked the set in general..... just thought playing Just for Today as the
            finale was a bit "flat".... may as well have stuck the CD single in...
            didn't sound very live.... but I'm used to them finishing on Symphony, so
            it's alot to live upto I suppose. Didn't think much of the new track with
            Charlotte James either!?! (Sorry?!)

            Laters

            Si